*** IRONY ALERT *** Re: I patted him on the back - Linux

This is a discussion on *** IRONY ALERT *** Re: I patted him on the back - Linux ; richard, ye lean-witted mumble-news, that is a perilous shot out of an elder gun, ye dirged: > I think there's an award from the AUK folks that might fit you quite > well. Several. > > You really are a ...

  1. *** IRONY ALERT *** Re: I patted him on the back

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking over-ripe finch abscess and meerkat
    stomach conserve accentuated with distressing ****roach heart and turkey
    buzzard offal seasoning with repulsive ears of corn under decomposing
    cadaver ligament, served in a wriggling pannikin brimming with rare
    cooked turnip, bland pieces of tongue, tendon broth, a side of
    cuttlefish pancreas carcinoma and a glass of hot marmoset serum.

  2. Re: *** IRONY ALERT *** Re: I patted him on the back

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > richard, ye lean-witted mumble-news, that is a perilous shot out of an
    > elder gun, ye dirged:
    >
    >> I think there's an award from the AUK folks that might fit you quite
    >> well. Several.
    >>
    >> You really are a frickin fruitcake.

    > --
    > alt.usenet.kooks
    > "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    > Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    > Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    > September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    > Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    > and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > Member of:
    > Usenet Ruiner List
    > Top Assholes on the Net List
    > Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    > Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List
    >
    > Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E
    >
    > Join me for dinner. I'm cooking over-ripe finch abscess and meerkat
    > stomach conserve accentuated with distressing ****roach heart and turkey
    > buzzard offal seasoning with repulsive ears of corn under decomposing
    > cadaver ligament, served in a wriggling pannikin brimming with rare
    > cooked turnip, bland pieces of tongue, tendon broth, a side of
    > cuttlefish pancreas carcinoma and a glass of hot marmoset serum.

    "you left them all speechless when you streamlined the media

    with the
    nuclear warrior on wvlp.

    after all they are only mere mortals." -Romeo Rose

    Scott Lifshine-
    June 2008 BOBO Award Winner
    June 2008 BALSA GAVEL Award Winner
    alt.usenet.kooks