Evan Platt, ye currish execrable wretch, a new Gorgon doth destroy my
sight, ye yowled:

You totally ****ing idiotic macaroon, pratt.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking grungy erupting pimples accentuated with
frightful puppy infection and shrew stomach marinade, cooked in a turbid
pot with a slew of cheap medley of poison-dart frog and croutons of
rhubarb in dressing, a side of sweetbread and a shot glass of Vietnamese
snake wine.