Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft - Linux ; A few years ago, I was fitting some networking gear at an expensive private high school in a classroom of about 60 students, where every student had his or her own networked PC running Windows. The teacher was lecturing about ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

  1. Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    A few years ago, I was fitting some networking gear at an expensive
    private high school in a classroom of about 60 students, where every
    student had his or her own networked PC running Windows.

    The teacher was lecturing about chemistry and had a URL on the blackboard
    and every student was told to browse to that URL.

    From the networking cabinet, at the rear of the classroom I looked at the
    monitors of the rows of students and was astonished to see that most of
    the guys had other URLs up, many were Hotmail, but the girls all appeared
    to have the chemistry URL on their screens.

    My surprise must have shown on my face as the teacher suddenly strolled
    to the back of the class, and as he did, I saw all the Hotmail screens
    replaced with the chemistry URL in a wave across the room.

    As he returned to the front, the same wave followed, but in reverse.

    Later as I left that job, I described what I had seen to another teacher
    in the admin section, only to hear " oh we know all about it, and we have
    known for years, but the students are way in front of us all the time, we
    know they have won, and we accept it!"

    Driving back to my workplace, I wondered if the teachers would be in that
    position with Linux where the Browser is DEFINITELY NOT tied to the GUI,
    and with Linux, the teachers would have been the ones in charge, NOT the
    students.

    Linux would allow total control of the students PCs, in a hundred
    different ways. Controlling what kids see and do on a PC, is a piece of
    cake with Linux as the same high security that keeps crackers out, keeps
    kids in line.

    Windows ... which education dollars would you like to waste today ?

  2. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    Terry Porter wrote:
    > A few years ago, I was fitting some networking gear at an expensive
    > private high school in a classroom of about 60 students, where every
    > student had his or her own networked PC running Windows.
    >
    > The teacher was lecturing about chemistry and had a URL on the
    > blackboard and every student was told to browse to that URL.
    >
    > From the networking cabinet, at the rear of the classroom I looked at
    > the monitors of the rows of students and was astonished to see that
    > most of the guys had other URLs up, many were Hotmail, but the girls
    > all appeared to have the chemistry URL on their screens.
    >
    > My surprise must have shown on my face as the teacher suddenly
    > strolled to the back of the class, and as he did, I saw all the
    > Hotmail screens replaced with the chemistry URL in a wave across the
    > room.
    >
    > As he returned to the front, the same wave followed, but in reverse.
    >
    > Later as I left that job, I described what I had seen to another
    > teacher in the admin section, only to hear " oh we know all about it,
    > and we have known for years, but the students are way in front of us
    > all the time, we know they have won, and we accept it!"
    >
    > Driving back to my workplace, I wondered if the teachers would be in
    > that position with Linux where the Browser is DEFINITELY NOT tied to
    > the GUI, and with Linux, the teachers would have been the ones in
    > charge, NOT the students.
    >
    > Linux would allow total control of the students PCs, in a hundred
    > different ways. Controlling what kids see and do on a PC, is a piece
    > of cake with Linux as the same high security that keeps crackers out,
    > keeps kids in line.
    >

    > Windows ... which education dollars would you like to waste today ?

    Your idiocy knows no bounds.

    http://www.wikihow.com/Restrict-Web-...ernet-Explorer

  3. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > Your idiocy knows no bounds.

    Thats a bit rich for a fool like you isn't it?

    A lifelong WINDUMMY and bum boy to micoshaft corporation
    screeming at Linux enthusiasts to get his rocks off.

    May be a WINDUMMY FANBOYEE like you should take more drugs and hallucinate
    harder so that your imagined enemies can be weeded out of micoshaft
    as well. Hows about ranting about micoshaft fraudsters
    who paid Novel some money for Linux support licenses for starters?

    Or you could install Linux in your PC all day
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com
    and sell that as a benefit to micoshaft board. Thats going to punish
    micoshaft no end as monkey boy Balmer throws more chairs around.
    Ezekiel and amicus curios berger will appreciate your dishonesty.

  4. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    Terry Porter writes:

    > A few years ago, I was fitting some networking gear at an expensive
    > private high school in a classroom of about 60 students, where every
    > student had his or her own networked PC running Windows.
    >
    > The teacher was lecturing about chemistry and had a URL on the blackboard
    > and every student was told to browse to that URL.
    >
    > From the networking cabinet, at the rear of the classroom I looked at the
    > monitors of the rows of students and was astonished to see that most of
    > the guys had other URLs up, many were Hotmail, but the girls all appeared
    > to have the chemistry URL on their screens.
    >
    > My surprise must have shown on my face as the teacher suddenly strolled
    > to the back of the class, and as he did, I saw all the Hotmail screens
    > replaced with the chemistry URL in a wave across the room.
    >
    > As he returned to the front, the same wave followed, but in reverse.
    >
    > Later as I left that job, I described what I had seen to another teacher
    > in the admin section, only to hear " oh we know all about it, and we have
    > known for years, but the students are way in front of us all the time, we
    > know they have won, and we accept it!"
    >
    > Driving back to my workplace, I wondered if the teachers would be in that
    > position with Linux where the Browser is DEFINITELY NOT tied to the GUI,
    > and with Linux, the teachers would have been the ones in charge, NOT the
    > students.
    >
    > Linux would allow total control of the students PCs, in a hundred
    > different ways. Controlling what kids see and do on a PC, is a piece of
    > cake with Linux as the same high security that keeps crackers out, keeps
    > kids in line.

    I am not fully clear of your meaning. You can limit with Windows
    too. But if its their own PCs you can not.

    > Windows ... which education dollars would you like to waste today ?

    What is your meaning? You think hotmail is wasting money?

  5. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    ____/ Ubuntu King on Saturday 08 November 2008 10:11 : \____

    > Terry Porter writes:
    >
    >> A few years ago, I was fitting some networking gear at an expensive
    >> private high school in a classroom of about 60 students, where every
    >> student had his or her own networked PC running Windows.
    >>
    >> The teacher was lecturing about chemistry and had a URL on the blackboard
    >> and every student was told to browse to that URL.
    >>
    >> From the networking cabinet, at the rear of the classroom I looked at the
    >> monitors of the rows of students and was astonished to see that most of
    >> the guys had other URLs up, many were Hotmail, but the girls all appeared
    >> to have the chemistry URL on their screens.
    >>
    >> My surprise must have shown on my face as the teacher suddenly strolled
    >> to the back of the class, and as he did, I saw all the Hotmail screens
    >> replaced with the chemistry URL in a wave across the room.
    >>
    >> As he returned to the front, the same wave followed, but in reverse.
    >>
    >> Later as I left that job, I described what I had seen to another teacher
    >> in the admin section, only to hear " oh we know all about it, and we have
    >> known for years, but the students are way in front of us all the time, we
    >> know they have won, and we accept it!"
    >>
    >> Driving back to my workplace, I wondered if the teachers would be in that
    >> position with Linux where the Browser is DEFINITELY NOT tied to the GUI,
    >> and with Linux, the teachers would have been the ones in charge, NOT the
    >> students.
    >>
    >> Linux would allow total control of the students PCs, in a hundred
    >> different ways. Controlling what kids see and do on a PC, is a piece of
    >> cake with Linux as the same high security that keeps crackers out, keeps
    >> kids in line.

    > I am not fully clear of your meaning. You can limit with Windows
    > too. But if its their own PCs you can not.
    >

    >> Windows ... which education dollars would you like to waste today ?

    > What is your meaning? You think hotmail is wasting money?

    Whose money? Hotmail is an ad-feeding lock-in. Microsoft has this Live@Edu
    program, which if anyone picks for a school... well, they should be sacked.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Have you hugged your penguin today?
    run-level 5 Oct 15 15:52 last=S

  6. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Your idiocy knows no bounds.

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

    --
    It is wrong always, everywhere and for everyone to believe anything upon
    insufficient evidence.

  7. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >
    >> Your idiocy knows no bounds.

    > Thats a bit rich for a fool like you isn't it?

    Imagine the fun of the teacher doing that 7-step process for all the class
    PCs.

    Surely DFS would prefer to use a controlled proxy for the whole class? I
    mean, a guy with his VB credentials out to find that idea to be a piece of
    cake.

    This is funny from that site:

    http://www.wikihow.com/Restrict-Web-...ernet-Explorer

    Resourceful children may try to use "hacks" to bypass your controls:

    * Free proxy service websites (search on google for "free web proxy")
    can hide further webpage browsing from parental controls. Most
    parental control software will automatically block access to these
    sites, but check out History logs to view any attempts, and talk to
    your child to generate agreement on what surfing is acceptable.

    * If the child logs in to the computer using an administrator
    account, they may attempt to turn off Content Advisor by
    deleting registry settings. Create for them a new account (with
    limited powers) to restrict their ability to edit the
    registry.

    The poor teachers!

    --
    neutron bomb, n.:
    An explosive device of limited military value because, as

  8. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Ernie Ball found out that Linux improved the productivity in his
    > company, by removing distractions from the work place.

    This is a lie.

  9. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    DFS wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Ernie Ball found out that Linux improved the productivity in his
    >> company, by removing distractions from the work place.

    > This is a lie.

    Not exactly. Or would you call the BSA turning your business upside down
    a "welcome distraction from boredom", DumbFull****?

    They made sure that MS and their BSA goons can take a hike forever
    --
    No matter what the anticipated result, there will always be
    someone eager to (a) misinterpret it, (b) fake it, or (c) believe

  10. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    A total bull**** lie of the kind that regularly comes from cola idiots.

    > Or would you call the BSA turning your business upside
    > down a "welcome distraction from boredom", DumbFull****?
    >
    > They made sure that MS and their BSA goons can take a hike forever

    What do you mean "their goons"? The BSA has a bunch of members
    http://www.bsa.org/country/BSA%20and...20Members.aspx

    And when was the last time you went to work for free, dumbkopf hypocrite?

  11. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    DFS wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> This is a lie.

    >> Not exactly.

    > A total bull**** lie of the kind that regularly comes from cola idiots.
    >

    >> Or would you call the BSA turning your business upside
    >> down a "welcome distraction from boredom", DumbFull****?
    >>
    >> They made sure that MS and their BSA goons can take a hike forever

    > What do you mean "their goons"? The BSA has a bunch of members
    > http://www.bsa.org/country/BSA%20and...20Members.aspx

    Oh, and all those "members" had software at Ernie Ball?

    > And when was the last time you went to work for free, dumbkopf hypocrite?

    When were the last time *any* medium sized business was able to locate all
    the licences for their properly paid for software, DumbFull****?

    You know fully well that PCs get shifted from one workplace to another, and
    in no time at all it gets basically impossible to keep track who has which
    licensed version.
    And that is even when you have fully paid for all that stuff

    So, MS and the BSA conducted one raid too many in that case. And Ernie Ball
    no longer gets any unwanted "distraction" from those thieves
    --
    Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product?
    If so, use M$ XP

  12. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 11:13:19 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Ernie Ball found out that Linux improved the productivity in his
    >> company, by removing distractions from the work place.

    > This is a lie.

    http://news.cnet.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html

    :: The other thing is that if you look at productivity. If you put a
    :: bunch of stuff on people's desktops they don't need to do their job,
    :: chances are they're going to use it. I don't have that problem. If all
    :: you need is word processing, that's all you're going to have on your
    :: desktop, a word processor. It's not going to have Paint or
    :: PowerPoint. I tell you what, our hits to eBay went down greatly when
    :: not everybody had a Web browser. For somebody whose job is filling out
    :: forms all day, invoicing and exporting, why do they need a Web
    :: browser? The idea that if you have 2,000 terminals they all have to
    :: have a Web browser, that's crazy. It just creates distractions.

    I think you are the liar.

  13. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    DFS wrote:
    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:

    But there's a real argument now about total cost

    >>> This is a lie.

    >> Not exactly.

    > A total bull**** lie of the kind that regularly comes from
    > cola idiots.
    >
    >> Or would you call the BSA turning your business upside down
    >> a "welcome distraction from boredom", DumbFull****?
    >>
    >> They made sure that MS and their BSA goons can take a hike
    >> forever

    > What do you mean "their goons"? The BSA has a bunch of
    > members
    > http://www.bsa.org/country/BSA%20and...20Members.aspx
    >
    > And when was the last time you went to work for free, dumbkopf
    > hypocrite?

    There you go folks. I quote a statement from CNews regarding
    their interview with Ernie Ball, and DFS calls it a lie. Rather
    elementary, any supervisor would understand the need to remove
    distractions from the workplace that don't apply to the job at
    hand. Just plain common sense, would you not agree? Why does he
    do it? Because it points out a flaw with Microsoft products,
    that is why.

    DFS manages to cultivate an atmosphere of adversity, hostility
    with his ad hominem rants, calling posters "cola idiots" and
    their statements "total bull**** lie".

    He has managed to take what would have been a productive
    discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    systems and degraded it into a flame war.

    Like father, like son, I am just waiting now for some chairs to
    be thrown.

    --
    HPT

  14. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > 7. Asus Eee PC 4G Netbook - Intel Mobile CPU, 802.11b/g Wireless,
    > 512MB DDR2, 4GB SSD, 7" WVGA, Webcam, Linux, Pearl White
    > Item #: A455-7212
    > The new Asus Eee PC 4G brings portable computing to the next
    > level. At 7-inches and weighing only 2 pounds, you can take the
    > Eee PC anywhere.
    > $369.99

    Target has them cheaper on the shelf, in the store.

    --
    To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for
    you in your private heart is true for all men -- that is genius.

  15. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Not exactly.

    >> A total bull**** lie of the kind that regularly comes from
    >> cola idiots.

    > There you go folks. I quote a statement from CNews regarding
    > their interview with Ernie Ball, and DFS calls it a lie.

    Well, DFS habitually lies. Then, when called on it, he says "it's just a
    quote" or "it's just my opinion."

    > Rather elementary, any supervisor would understand the need to remove
    > distractions from the workplace that don't apply to the job at hand. Just
    > plain common sense, would you not agree? Why does he do it? Because it
    > points out a flaw with Microsoft products, that is why.

    Not with Microsoft products... with Microsoft /itself/.

    > DFS manages to cultivate an atmosphere of adversity, hostility
    > with his ad hominem rants, calling posters "cola idiots" and
    > their statements "total bull**** lie".
    >
    > He has managed to take what would have been a productive
    > discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    > systems and degraded it into a flame war.
    >
    > Like father, like son, I am just waiting now for some chairs to
    > be thrown.

    DFS don't get no respect. When DFS was a kid, his father was about to die.
    He called DFS up into his lap. His father was in the electric chair!

    --
    You prefer the company of the opposite sex, but are well liked by your own.

  16. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Khlmann wrote:

    >>> Not exactly.

    >> A total bull**** lie of the kind that regularly comes from cola
    >> idiots.
    >>

    >>> Or would you call the BSA turning your business upside
    >>> down a "welcome distraction from boredom", DumbFull****?
    >>>
    >>> They made sure that MS and their BSA goons can take a hike forever

    >> What do you mean "their goons"? The BSA has a bunch of members
    >> http://www.bsa.org/country/BSA%20and...20Members.aspx

    > Oh, and all those "members" had software at Ernie Ball?
    >
    >> And when was the last time you went to work for free, dumbkopf
    >> hypocrite?

    > When were the last time *any* medium sized business was able to
    > locate all the licences for their properly paid for software,
    > DumbFull****?

    What does that have to do with MS or the BSA?

    > You know fully well that PCs get shifted from one workplace to
    > another, and in no time at all it gets basically impossible to keep
    > track who has which licensed version.
    > And that is even when you have fully paid for all that stuff

    And what does this have to do with MS or the BSA?

    > So, MS and the BSA conducted one raid too many in that case. And
    > Ernie Ball no longer gets any unwanted "distraction" from those
    > thieves

    Only Sterling Ball, Inc. stole software.

    Only Linux lusers excuse them.

  17. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > There you go folks. I quote a statement from CNews regarding
    > their interview with Ernie Ball, and DFS calls it a lie.

    You're a liar. You didn't quote anything, and CNews didn't make that claim.
    Only you did, in your ridiculous quest to promote Linux crapware. Linux
    didn't improve anyone's productivity.

    > Rather
    > elementary, any supervisor would understand the need to remove
    > distractions from the workplace that don't apply to the job at
    > hand. Just plain common sense, would you not agree? Why does he
    > do it? Because it points out a flaw with Microsoft products,
    > that is why.

    Typical weak-minded lie by HPT: "MS products create distractions, Linux/OSS
    products don't!"

    > DFS manages to cultivate an atmosphere of adversity, hostility
    > with his ad hominem rants, calling posters "cola idiots" and
    > their statements "total bull**** lie".

    Which is exactly what you are, and what you did.

    > He has managed to take what would have been a productive
    > discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    > systems and degraded it into a flame war.

    You kidding? What discussion? The lie in the thread title (that Windows is
    bad for education) isn't a discussion. Your lie that "Ernie Ball found out
    that Linux improved the productivity in his company, by removing
    distractions from the work place." isn't a discussion. It's just more of
    the daily, scummy lies by cola morons about MS and Windows.

    > Like father, like son, I am just waiting now for some chairs to
    > be thrown.

    I'm waiting for you to retract your lie that Linux improved anyone's
    productivity at Sterling Ball. That article doesn't mention it.

  18. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    Rob Schwenk wrote:
    > On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 11:13:19 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ernie Ball found out that Linux improved the productivity in his
    >>> company, by removing distractions from the work place.

    >> This is a lie.

    > http://news.cnet.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html
    >
    >>> The other thing is that if you look at productivity. If you put a
    >>> bunch of stuff on people's desktops they don't need to do their job,
    >>> chances are they're going to use it. I don't have that problem. If
    >>> all you need is word processing, that's all you're going to have on
    >>> your desktop, a word processor. It's not going to have Paint or
    >>> PowerPoint. I tell you what, our hits to eBay went down greatly when
    >>> not everybody had a Web browser. For somebody whose job is filling
    >>> out forms all day, invoicing and exporting, why do they need a Web
    >>> browser? The idea that if you have 2,000 terminals they all have to
    >>> have a Web browser, that's crazy. It just creates distractions.

    > I think you are the liar.

    Only HPT is.

    Linux had nothing to do with improving productivity. The way they
    configured the systems did.

    In fact, Linux definitely decreased productivity for a while: "Yeah, there
    are some things that are tough to find, like payroll software. We found
    something, and it works well. But the developers need to start writing the
    real-world applications people need to run a business...engineering, art and
    design tools, that kind of stuff..."

    Later on he says "..I'm definitely just as productive.."

  19. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    DFS wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:

    [...] The other thing is that if you look at

    >> There you go folks. I quote a statement from CNews
    >> regarding their interview with Ernie Ball, and DFS calls it
    >> a lie.

    > You're a liar. You didn't quote anything, and CNews didn't
    > make that claim. Only you did, in your ridiculous quest to
    > promote Linux crapware. Linux didn't improve anyone's
    > productivity.

    Blatant false accusations as blind as bat in broad daylight. See:

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/dfs-troll.html

    Name: dfs (affectionately known as DooFus / DuFus)

    Traits:

    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Microsoft apologist

    >> Rather elementary, any supervisor would understand the need
    >> to remove distractions from the workplace that don't apply
    >> to the job at hand. Just plain common sense, would you not
    >> agree? Why does he do it? Because it points out a flaw
    >> with Microsoft products, that is why.

    > Typical weak-minded lie by HPT: "MS products create
    > distractions, Linux/OSS products don't!"

    More ad hominem attacks.

    >> DFS manages to cultivate an atmosphere of adversity,
    >> hostility with his ad hominem rants, calling posters "cola
    >> idiots" and their statements "total bull**** lie".

    > Which is exactly what you are, and what you did.

    Places the slink.

    >> He has managed to take what would have been a productive
    >> discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
    >> operating systems and degraded it into a flame war.

    > You kidding? What discussion? The lie in the thread title
    > (that Windows is bad for education) isn't a discussion. Your
    > lie that "Ernie Ball found out that Linux improved the
    > productivity in his company, by removing distractions from the
    > work place." isn't a discussion. It's just more of the daily,
    > scummy lies by cola morons about MS and Windows.

    Really a sad individual, in a state of denial, sounds more like
    flatfish.

    >> Like father, like son, I am just waiting now for some chairs
    >> to be thrown.

    > I'm waiting for you to retract your lie that Linux improved
    > anyone's productivity at Sterling Ball. That article doesn't
    > mention it.

    Only time an apology is owed is when one is wrong. In this case,
    the apology ought to emanate from DFS for its awful behaviour,
    not HPT.

    --
    HPT

  20. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    On 2008-11-08, Chris Ahlstrom claimed:

    > DFS don't get no respect. When DFS was a kid, his father was about to die.
    > He called DFS up into his lap. His father was in the electric chair!

    When DuFuS was a kid, his dad called him over to his hospital bed and
    said:

    "When you were just a baby, and I lost my job after taking you to the
    emergency room because you turned blue, and after we found it wasn't
    anything to be too worried about, you were there with me during good
    times and bad, while I had to work 3 crummy jobs to make ends meet.
    When you were an adolescent and I got in the car accident that nearly
    paralyzed me, you climbed out of your booster seat, managed to go to
    the nearest house and get help, rode with me to the emergency room
    and stayed by my side in intensive care, then you stayed with me in
    my hospital room until I healed. When I fell out of the tree rescuing
    your cat and broke nearly every bone in my body, you came to my side
    and made sure I wasn't dead, went inside to call for help, then
    stayed there with me until help arrived, and even rode with me to the
    emergency room and stayed by my bedside day and night until I
    recovered months later. When you were a teen and I was almost
    electrocuted while we were working on your school project in the
    garage, you called for help, followed me again to the hospital and
    stayed with me until I was well again. Now, after the jack stand
    collapsed crushed my legs while I was teaching you how to change the
    oil in your first car, you came over to me, jacked the car up again
    to get the weight off, got the emergency people there once more, rode
    with me to the hospital and now, it looks like you plan on staying by
    my side again the whole time until I can manage to get around on my
    own.

    "DuFuS, son, you're ****ing jinx! Get the hell away from me!"

    --
    Windows: Because _everyone_ needs a good laugh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast