Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft - Linux

  2. Re: Windows, bad for education, good for Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> I'm a big fan of live and let live, really. DFS was decent
    >> with me much of the time in conversations with him. I don't
    >> bear him any ill will anymore.

    Why would you ever?

    >> He's just a severe nut-case
    >> when it comes to Linux.

    Remember, I'm a paid MS shill, so I say only what they pay me to say...

    > I have not really seen a decent side of DFS.

    That's because lying cola Linux bozos - like you and Terry Porter - who make
    ridiculous claims bring out the worst in me.

    * employees using browsers during the workday is due to a flaw in Microsoft
    products
    * the gaming industry was "tilting" toward Linux years ago
    * Windows is bad for education

    You're just silly people. If you made similarly stupid statements at work
    you would lose whatever reputation you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3