http://change.gov/agenda/technology/ - Linux

This is a discussion on http://change.gov/agenda/technology/ - Linux ; Nothing about open-source, but a nice harbinger nonetheless. (I don't agree with everything there, but...) -- What's this message on my screen, so blue, so blue, what could it mean? Could you, would you press Delete, Ctrl and Alt and ...

  1. http://change.gov/agenda/technology/

    --
    What's this message on my screen,
    so blue, so blue, what could it mean?
    Could you, would you press Delete,
    Ctrl and Alt and then repeat.

  2. Re: http://change.gov/agenda/technology/

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Chris Ahlstrom belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Nothing about open-source, but a nice harbinger nonetheless.
    >
    > (I don't agree with everything there, but...)

    $ lynx -head http://www.change.gov

    Location: http://change.gov/
    Server: Apache

    --
    While most peoples' opinions change, the conviction of their
    correctness never does.

  3. Re: http://change.gov/agenda/technology/

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > Nothing about open-source,

    "They" would sue.

  4. Re: http://change.gov/agenda/technology/

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > Nothing about open-source, but a nice harbinger nonetheless.
    >
    > (I don't agree with everything there, but...)

    I agree. With any luck most of the open source apps they develop using
    paid for development teams will be ported to Linux too.

+ Reply to Thread