Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!) - Linux ; Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered: > Gosh darnit Sarah Palin. -- alt.usenet.kooks "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us." Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129] Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered:

    > Gosh darnit

    Sarah Palin.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ugly chicken entrails smothered in tough
    red deer lung with liver seasoning complemented by hideous water buffalo
    stomach and bear pimple compote, served in a wriggling tureen with a
    slew of raw green bean, canned remnants of scallop and morsels of tuna,
    dressing, a side of gopher pituitary gland and a glass of eye gunk.

  2. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...
    > Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered:
    >
    > > Gosh darnit

    > Sarah Palin.

    There is no one on Earth deserving of such an insult
    ( other than the eponym herself )

  3. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:

    And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah Palin"
    is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking heinous blow flies and ruined buttock
    with bent syphilis scabs and turnip vinegar in messed up budgerigar skin
    with cabbage seasoning, arranged in a randomly twitching pannikin with a
    slew of threadbare hodgepodge of asparagus and spinach with remnants of
    onion in butter, a side of chocolate and a draught of carcinoma juice.

  4. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:
    >

    >> "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...
    >>> Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered:

    >>> Sarah Palin.
    >>>

    >> There is no one on Earth deserving of such an insult
    >> ( other than the eponym herself )

    > And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah
    > Palin" is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?

    We're entering the Palinine Epoch.

  5. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    > philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:
    >

    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

    news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...
    > >> Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered:

    > >> Sarah Palin.
    > >>

    > > There is no one on Earth deserving of such an insult
    > > ( other than the eponym herself )

    > And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah

    Palin"
    > is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?

    Because her name (unfortunately) has now become a part of the American
    English
    language.

    Most think it a synonym for Franken-Barbie

    but a few think it a synonym for Genius-baby

    But no one on earth deserves to be insulted as such.

  6. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    philo, ye unsightly damned and luxurious mountain-goat, what such
    fellows as I do, crawling between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves
    all, believe none of us, ye lectured:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:
    >>

    >> > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> >

    > news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...

    >> > There is no one on Earth deserving of such an insult
    >> > ( other than the eponym herself )

    >> And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah
    >> Palin" is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?
    >>

    > Because

    You would not know what an eponym was if one rammed its fist fair up your
    arse, sent shooting pains up your spine and made your eyes pop out onto your
    gormless cheeks.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking obscene chef's pubic hairs and pelican
    labia sauce accompanied by doomed gumboil on top of exposed cadaver
    foreskins and quoll carcinoma garnish, dished up in a turbid pail
    overflowing with watery cooked anchovy and olive in adulterated blood, a
    side of reptile rectum and a beaker of thickened scampi extract.

  7. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    relic, ye dog-hearted vile thief, say wall eyed slave, whither wouldst
    thou convey this growing image of thy fiend-like face, ye trembled:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:
    >>

    >>> "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >>> news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...

    >>> There is no one on Earth deserving of such an insult
    >>> ( other than the eponym herself )

    >> And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah
    >> Palin" is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?

    > We're entering the Palinine Epoch.

    Shaddap! philotard doesn't know wtf an eponym is.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking sickening live rat embryos and ostrich
    bladder dressing accompanied with purulent earwax balls next to
    unsightly red deer lung and bison abscess extract accentuated with
    toasted ears of corn on top of nightmarish gnats and tendon garnish,
    arranged in a wriggling tureen with a slew of ratty hodgepodge of onion
    and almond in sour cream, a side of domestic cat placenta and a chalice
    of lymph and emulsified fats.

  8. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    > philo, ye unsightly damned and luxurious mountain-goat, what such
    > fellows as I do, crawling between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves
    > all, believe none of us, ye lectured:
    >

    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > >> philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:

    news:2r86f4$wfq$t@alt.recovery.nipples.dragging.on .the.ground.biz.austria...

    > >> And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah
    > >> Palin" is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?
    > >>

    > > Because

    > You would not know what an eponym was if one rammed its fist fair up your
    > arse, sent shooting pains up your spine and made your eyes pop out onto

    your
    > gormless cheeks.

    No,
    you don't understand at all. (An eponym is merely a reverse mynope)

    http://www.staggernation.com/mf/

    True, I did once suffer from hallucinations...
    but I am all cured of that now.

    The nice doctor made me realize that I was not really having hallucinations
    at all,
    I only *imagined* that I was having hallucinations.

    See, I knew I'd get things all clarified for you!

  9. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    Do you have any life besides newsgroups?

    I sure hope you do.

  10. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

    >Bucky Breeder, ye greasy great-siz'd coward, go rot!, ye slavered:
    >
    >> Gosh darnit

    >Sarah Palin.

    Palin: I have a jigsaw puzzle,
    http://i35.tinypic.com/vh6tc6.jpg

    --

    http://i37.tinypic.com/bfkyz6.jpg

  11. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Buffalo, ye beggarly braggart, there is neither honesty, manhood or good
    fellowship in thee, ye muttered:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >
    > Do you have any life besides newsgroups?
    >
    > I sure hope you do.

    Congratulations, tardboi, you just posted a message on usenet with the
    intent of conveying the notion that if you post messages on usenet you have
    no life.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking heinous chef's pubic hairs and macaw
    canker topping accentuated with hateful intestines inside broiled
    erupting pimples accentuated with pustular used tampons and pack rat
    gizzard sauce smothered in aberrant locust head and corpse vein compote,
    simmered in a randomly twitching saucepan stuffed with squishy specks of
    gut in purulent blood, a side of viper rectum carcinoma and a bowl of
    sewage.

  12. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    philo, ye ill-bred beggar, be packing, ye beamed:

    > "Sarah

    > your

    >> Sarah Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.
    >>
    >> Let A = Sarah Palin
    >> Let B = an eponym
    >>
    >> If A gives rise to B, it does not logically follow that A = B.
    >>
    >> HTH, you ****-knuckled droolbot.

    For the benefit of the terminally dense, that would be you, I repeat; Sarah
    Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking putrefied musk ox belly next to curdled
    opossum intestine with clove sauce and atrocious rectum with injured
    used tampons con fried used cat litter chips and strawberry dressing,
    simmered in a wriggling pannikin brimming with rare cooked artichoke,
    minced croutons of fish and calamari, cartilage gravy, a side of
    marmoset pancreas and a chalice of saliva.

  13. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    > philo, ye ill-bred beggar, be packing, ye beamed:

    > > "Sarah

    > > your

    > >> Sarah Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.
    > >>
    > >> Let A = Sarah Palin
    > >> Let B = an eponym
    > >>
    > >> If A gives rise to B, it does not logically follow that A = B.
    > >>
    > >> HTH, you ****-knuckled droolbot.

    > For the benefit of the terminally dense, that would be you, I repeat;

    Sarah
    > Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.

    If she is not an "eponym, dumb****"
    then what-the-hell are you implying???

    that's she's an "eponym, smart****" ???

    I think not.

    (shakes head)

  14. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    In article <0lmoc1$bqg$a@sci.physics.inelastic-jibs.biz.chad>,
    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

    > relic, ye dog-hearted vile thief, say wall eyed slave, whither wouldst
    > thou convey this growing image of thy fiend-like face, ye trembled:
    >
    > > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > >> philo, ye backward grown serpent, die a beggar, ye intoned:

    > >> And just how did you come to ****wi^h mistakenly conclude that "Sarah
    > >> Palin" is an eponym, you dumb**** cunt?

    > > We're entering the Palinine Epoch.

    > Shaddap! philotard doesn't know wtf an eponym is.

    im off to the epodrome to watch the epopatmus races

    arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
    its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

  15. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > Buffalo, ye beggarly braggart, there is neither honesty, manhood or
    > good fellowship in thee, ye muttered:
    >

    >> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>
    >> Do you have any life besides newsgroups?
    >>
    >> I sure hope you do.

    > Congratulations, tardboi, you just posted a message on usenet with the
    > intent of conveying the notion that if you post messages on usenet
    > you have no life.

    I guess that answers my question.

  16. Hold the presses, I see my word-usage error (gulp)

    > > For the benefit of the terminally dense, that would be you, I repeat;

    > Sarah
    > > Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.
    > >

    > If she is not an "eponym, dumb****"
    > then what-the-hell are you implying???
    >
    > that's she's an "eponym, smart****" ???
    >
    > I think not.
    >
    > (shakes head)

    I must have gotten things reversed.
    K-man is right.

    Palinism = dumb****ism

    ergo

    Palinism is the eponym

    and Palin herself is none other than the eponymous Sarah Palin

    my error.

    I should have used the word "eponymous".

    At least I was not running for office...be glad of that.

    Embarrassing isn't it?

    Nah , I do stuff like that all the time. No big deal.

  17. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    philo, ye blasted one-trunk-inheriting slave, where we are there's
    daggers in mens smiles, ye modulated:

    > I think not.

    Did that mind-blowing self-revelation hurt at all?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking frightening stork buttock with tendon
    sauce in alarming heads of lettuce and chive marinade accentuated with
    ominous infection inside boorish ears of corn accompanied by monstrous
    bladder on top of scorched platypus droppings accentuated by screwed up
    giant garden slug adenoid and weevil carbuncle preserve with browned
    needlefish cyst and turnip seasoning, simmered in a cooling pot brimming
    with dingy oddments of lemming and green pepper in rat piss, a side of
    snake spleen and a beaker of saliva.

  18. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    Buffalo, ye boring hardhearted lord, what hempen homespun have we
    swaggering here, ye beseeched:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Buffalo, ye beggarly braggart, there is neither honesty, manhood or
    >> good fellowship in thee, ye muttered:
    >>

    >>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Do you have any life besides newsgroups?
    >>>
    >>> I sure hope you do.

    >> Congratulations, tardboi, you just posted a message on usenet with the
    >> intent of conveying the notion that if you post messages on usenet
    >> you have no life.

    > I guess that answers my question.

    If you say so, slaptoy.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking exposed squid abdomen with cabbage
    preserve with repellent nerve aside depleted erupting pimples and corn
    extract, arranged in a bubbling pail stuffed with dried morsels of
    ginger and liver in feculent garlic broth, a side of chips and a can of
    lymph and emulsified fats.

  19. Re: Hold the presses, I see my word-usage error (gulp)

    philo, ye currish braggart, a ruffian that will swear, drink, dance,
    revel the night, rob, murder and commit the oldest of sins in the newest
    kind of ways, ye pan-handled:

    >> > For the benefit of the terminally dense, that would be you, I repeat;

    >> Sarah
    >> > Palin is not an eponym, dumb****.
    >> >

    >> If she is not an "eponym, dumb****"
    >> then what-the-hell are you implying???
    >>
    >> that's she's an "eponym, smart****" ???
    >>
    >> I think not.
    >>
    >> (shakes head)
    >>

    > I must have gotten things reversed.
    > K-man is right.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Ka-ching <- penny dropping on the concrete in philo's head.

    > Palinism = dumb****ism
    >
    > ergo
    >
    > Palinism is the eponym
    >
    > and Palin herself is none other than the eponymous Sarah Palin
    >
    > my error.
    >
    > I should have used the word "eponymous".
    >

    > At least I was not running for office...be glad of that.
    >

    > Embarrassing isn't it?
    >
    > Nah , I do stuff like that all the time. No big deal.

    Ka-ching

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking fondued discarded douchebags and chive
    dressing with piggish intestine aside soured mouse spinal cord with
    clove compote accentuated with barbarous ****atoo kidney stones and
    Siamese cat skin preserve, simmered in a congealing double boiler
    brimming with mangy medley of scallion, bamboo and badger in dog pee, a
    side of pickles and a bowl of chipmunk slobber.

  20. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    > philo, ye blasted one-trunk-inheriting slave, where we are there's
    > daggers in mens smiles, ye modulated:
    >
    > > I think not.

    > Did that mind-blowing self-revelation hurt at all?

    Retraction posted a moment ago.

    I make so many dumb mistakes all the time it does not hurt me at all.

    It's all those foolish enough to read my words, who suffer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast