Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!) - Linux ; philo, ye jarring dissentious rogue, in swinish sleep thy drenched nature lies, ye yakked: > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message > news:xjmmz3$e83$n@alt.support.thoughtless-pile-driver.co.philippines... >> philo, ye blasted one-trunk-inheriting slave, where we are there's >> daggers in mens smiles, ye modulated: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    lol - **** off.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking moldy chimpanzee innards with lemon
    seasoning accentuated with ailing chicken entrails and foreskin compote
    accompanied by burnt out duodenum on top of feculent green turtle mucus
    membrane with strawberry vinaigrette con undercooked whore's tit
    blisters and tapir buttock marinade, served in a splashing bucket
    containing bloody chive, fatty croutons of crab and mussel, sour cream,
    a side of pastries and a keg of moonshine.

  2. Re: Bucky Breeder's TRUE IDENTITY revealed (Re: Thank you America!)

    philo wrote:

    >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread