    is supposed to disable my trackpads clicking function, But after I awhile of
    using it, I had to restart the computer and ever since then I cant use my
    trackpad..the L and R Clicks work but I can move around,"

    #1 at

    Linux just works

  2. Re: Adventures In Crapware: trackpad quit working

    So your masters at microsoft pay you to go to various Linux
    help sites, find someone who has a proble, and post it in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy as if that has anything to do with how
    good linux is, and as if Windows users never have problems.

    That's like watching a pointless commercial droning on about
    "I'm a PC" and then concluding that all advertising sucks.

  3. Re: Adventures In Crapware: trackpad quit working

    > That's like watching a pointless commercial droning on about
    > "I'm a PC" and then concluding that all advertising sucks.

    It does though. :-/

+ Reply to Thread