Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, ye bragging cut-throat dog, thou would answer
very well to a whipping, ye eructated:

> if you could read, you could of

Oh, the ****ing irony.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking terrifying mole spew with apple dressing
under seared marsh antelope pancreas with turnip preserve, arranged in a
turbid bowl with a slew of decrepit leftover cauliflower and almond in
dessicated fungus broth, a side of foetal rat skin and a tumbler of
creamed duck ****.