Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-) - Linux ; On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:29:46 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote these lies, denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations: > On Nov 4, 4:08¬*pm, "Rhino Plastee" wrote: >> "Steve Carroll" wrote >> > On Nov 3, 7:56 pm, Snit wrote: ...

  1. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:29:46 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > On Nov 4, 4:08¬*pm, "Rhino Plastee" wrote:

    >> > You *claim* this, yet, ¬*as I have shown, you agreed with me. How do
    >> > you explain that, Snit?

    >> > (snip Snit's other lies)

    >> Even if Snit ever did agree with you that gays were parasites who "live
    >> off others without providing anything in return"

    > Why are you quoting Snit and trying to make it look like I wrote this?
    >
    >> he has clearly rescinded that
    >> view.

    > Snit has never explained rescinding this view of his:
    >
    > "While I may not fully agree with you in your above statements, I do
    > believe we share similar ideas about the rights of all people - gay,
    > straight, black, white, green, blue, or plaid. I know we bicker and call
    > each
    > other names. I know we do not like each other, at least as we portray
    > ourselves in Usenet... but I do not, now, believe that you are bigoted
    > against
    > gays or any other group based on your reply here. I still disagree with
    > your
    > use of the term "parasite"; I do not think it applies. But that is not
    > the
    > same as thinking or claiming you being a bigot.
    >
    > While many things are "fair game" in our asinine fights, making such
    > allegations against you, when you have now claimed otherwise in a
    > seemingly sincere way, would simply be wrong and disingenuous. I have no
    > desire
    > to do that".
    >
    > You will now ask Snit to produce the text that caused him to reasonably
    > rescind
    > the above view of his I've quoted here. Then again, you're just a Snit
    > shill... so
    > you'd no more do that than Snit will produce text he knows does not exist,
    > text
    > I've asked him to produce for several years now... to no avail.
    >

    > See how easy it is to show that Snit is just trolling by calling people a
    > bigot?
    > He's doing the same thing with another poster (Wally) right now in csma.
    > In that
    > same ng I just finished proving that Snit doesn't know what bigotry even
    > means.
    >
    > Yawn... you trolls are too easy.

    Again, as I said and which you continue to ignore, Snit gave you a
    massive and (IMO) unwarranted benefit of the doubt. Clearly, you
    deserved none of it. You are every bit the bigot he now believes you to
    be.

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    TEH USENETS BULLIE
    http://www.runescape.com/
    Join my RuneScape clan!
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
    Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
    And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    Hammer of Thor, July 2008

    "But the other thing about her, she does know about international
    relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
    Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
    his early adulthood.

    Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?
    "Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
    what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
    about that sort of thing. Message-ID:

    "It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
    drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.
    "Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

    "And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
    even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
    weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
    ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:

    "Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
    really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
    <6iifvaFqlv6kU1@mid.individual.net>

    "Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
    John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
    <33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

    "You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
    Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
    who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

    "Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
    Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

    Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
    homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.

  2. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    "Snarky" stated in post
    pan.2008.11.06.04.41.45.379326@jm.ck...diautp.hcnb.gg
    ghd.bcb.cem.fi on 11/5/08 9:41 PM:

    >> See how easy it is to show that Snit is just trolling by calling people a
    >> bigot? He's doing the same thing with another poster (Wally) right now in
    >> csma. In that same ng I just finished proving that Snit doesn't know what
    >> bigotry even means.
    >>
    >> Yawn... you trolls are too easy.
    >>

    > Again, as I said and which you continue to ignore, Snit gave you a massive and
    > (IMO) unwarranted benefit of the doubt. Clearly, you deserved none of it. You
    > are every bit the bigot he now believes you to be.

    Exactly right... I naively accepted his begging to not be called a bigot.
    If Steve was not a bigot, though, he would not have snipped the following:

    There is a simple way we can end this... really. If Steve
    Carroll *really* is not a bigot he can simply note how
    offensive it is for someone - anyone - to claim that gay
    couples with kids are parasites... people who simply take and
    do not give back.

    If Steve Carroll will unequivocally state that he recognizes
    how offensive and wrong such a belief system is, no less to
    spew such filth into a public forum, then I will accept it.

    So there we go, Steve, even though you have acted in such
    despicable ways, I am *still* willing to give you another
    chance, at least in this area.

    That does not mean, though, I will not still hold him
    accountable for the other bigoted claims he has made against
    blacks, women, handicapped people, etc. Those would take
    separate comments from him denouncing his past comments in
    those areas.

    But Steve did. Steve is not willing to say his past stance on gay parents
    doing nothing but taking (and hence being "parasites") was wrong and
    offensive.

    Come on, Steve... you are whining about what *I* said about you... but you
    will not state your own views. Quite telling of how even you realize you
    have *no* leg to stand on.

    So shall we dig up quotes from you about people with physical handicaps?
    How about black people? How about teachers (you know, the folks you claim
    should get a "real job"). Want to claim I accepted your begging on those,
    too, so you should not be seen as the bigot you are?

    --
    Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
    like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted

  3. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    On Nov 5, 9:50*pm, Snit wrote:
    > "Snarky" stated in post
    > pan.2008.11.06.04.41.45.379...@jm.ck.poee.kothask. dsocpl.eothidiautp.hcnb..gg
    > ghd.bcb.cem.fi on 11/5/08 9:41 PM:
    >
    > >> See how easy it is to show that Snit is just trolling by calling people a
    > >> bigot? He's doing the same thing with another poster (Wally) right nowin
    > >> csma. In that same ng I just finished proving that Snit doesn't know what
    > >> bigotry even means.

    > >> Yawn... you trolls are too easy.

    > > Again, as I said and which you continue to ignore, Snit gave you a massive and
    > > (IMO) unwarranted benefit of the doubt. Clearly, you deserved none of it. You
    > > are every bit the bigot he now believes you to be.

    > Exactly right... I naively accepted his begging to not be called a bigot.

    Uh hunh... and any minute now you'll point to the text of mine that
    caused you to
    change your mind and start claiming I'm a bigot on this issue again...
    you know,
    the text that was written *after* my clarification that you thanked me
    for and said
    you had no desire to disingenuously call me a bigot over:

    "But that is not the same as thinking or claiming you being a bigot.

    While many things are "fair game" in our asinine fights, making such
    allegations
    against you, when you have now claimed otherwise in a seemingly
    sincere way,
    would simply be wrong and disingenuous. I have no desire to do
    that". - Snit

    Poor Snit... reality is just chewing him a new asshole... again. LOL!

    (snip Snit's numerous lying references to my text)

+ Reply to Thread