[News] Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs - Linux

  1. [News] Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs

    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Novell layoffs... Getting the news early... (only in German)
    > http://boycottnovell.com/2008/11/05/...osing-offices/

    Aw, what a cute little pupper!

    --
    Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate
    and captain of your soul.

  3. Re: Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs

    On Nov 5, 4:58 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Novell layoffs... Getting the news early... (only in German)http://boycottnovell.com/2008/11/05/...osing-offices/

    Interesting. SuSE was originally organized out of Germany. How many
    of the people being laid off are SUSE developers and builders of the
    SUSE project and product. Remember that SUSE had a booming business
    in Germany and had dominated the server market in Germany, and was
    making substantial inroads into the banking desktop markets -
    including teller workstations, kiosks and ATMs, and analyst
    workstations.

    Did Novell thank the originators of SUSE by gutting the organization
    that created it?

    IBM learned a long time ago, back in the early 1990s, that when you
    lay off employees, you create your own competition.

  4. Re: [News] Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:

    >> Novell layoffs... Getting the news early... (only in German)
    >> http://boycottnovell.com/2008/11/05/...osing-offices/

    > Aw, what a cute little pupper!

    Looks like it has rabies and needs put down.

    This one's cuter:

    http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...hund-pepsi.png

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    21:03:28 up 2 days, 4:46, 4 users, load average: 0.09, 0.10, 0.09

  5. Re: [News] Microsoft Pupper Suffers Layoffs

+ Reply to Thread