I love Windows 7!! - Linux

This is a discussion on I love Windows 7!! - Linux ; I love Windows 7 since it will put the Microsoft Windows monopoly to rest for once and for all!!!! Windows 7, I hate it already!! Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message ...

  1. I love Windows 7!!

    I love Windows 7 since it will put the Microsoft Windows monopoly to rest for once and for all!!!!

    Windows 7, I hate it already!!

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: I love Windows 7!!

    George Orwell wrote:
    > I love Windows 7 since it will put the Microsoft Windows monopoly to rest for once and for all!!!!
    >
    > Windows 7, I hate it already!!
    >

    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

    I saw the title and I was already wondering how many colours my vomit
    will be.

+ Reply to Thread