http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...ead-end_1.html

The writing's on the wall: Windows is a dead end. People are starting to think about the future where Windows will be non-existent. I pray for the day that Microsoft turns a loss and I will mark that day in my calendar. Death to Windows! Death to Microsoft!!! Death to the Evil Monster from Redmond!!

Linux will undoubtedly be top dog after Windows, but I make a prediction, here and now, that after Microsoft's demise, companies like IBM and Intel will start talking about a new desktop operating system. In other words: they just used Linux to kill off Microsoft and now they want to BECOME Microsoft. Zero change they will succeed, but I bet you a hefty sum that they will TRY.