Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-) - Linux ; Jamie Kahn Genet wrote: > Arguments like "scientific merit" are wasted on this sort of nutter. > Reality is meaningless to them. Raising children is a moral issue, not a scientific one....

  1. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > Arguments like "scientific merit" are wasted on this sort of nutter.
    > Reality is meaningless to them.

    Raising children is a moral issue, not a scientific one.

  2. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:45:07 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    >> Arguments like "scientific merit" are wasted on this sort of nutter.
    >> Reality is meaningless to them.

    > Raising children is a moral issue, not a scientific one.

    Meaning, the 'phobes want to make sure kids are indoctrinated with
    hatred and fear of gays, etc.

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    TEH USENETS BULLIE
    http://www.runescape.com/
    Join my RuneScape clan!
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
    Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
    And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    Hammer of Thor, July 2008

    "But the other thing about her, she does know about international
    relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
    Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
    his early adulthood.

    Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?
    "Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
    what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
    about that sort of thing. Message-ID:

    "It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
    drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.
    "Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

    "And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
    even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
    weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
    ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:

    "Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
    really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
    <6iifvaFqlv6kU1@mid.individual.net>

    "Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
    John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
    <33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

    "You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
    Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
    who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

    "Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
    Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

    Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
    homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.

  3. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    Snarky wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:45:07 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    >> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    >>> Arguments like "scientific merit" are wasted on this sort of nutter.
    >>> Reality is meaningless to them.

    >> Raising children is a moral issue, not a scientific one.

    > Meaning, the 'phobes want to make sure kids are indoctrinated with
    > hatred and fear of gays, etc.

    Meaning I'm sick of so called "experts" with PHDs in origami, good
    intentions, and lack of common sense, telling us how to raise our kids.

  4. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:29:57 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > Snarky wrote:
    >> On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:45:07 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    >> denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    >> obfuscations:
    >>> Raising children is a moral issue, not a scientific one.

    >> Meaning, the 'phobes want to make sure kids are indoctrinated with
    >> hatred and fear of gays, etc.

    > Meaning I'm sick of so called "experts" with PHDs in origami, good
    > intentions, and lack of common sense, telling us how to raise our kids.

    Oh, quite, but a D.D. isn't any more of a help.

[...]

  5. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    Snarky wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:29:57 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    >> Snarky wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:45:07 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    >>> denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    >>> obfuscations:
    >>> Meaning, the 'phobes want to make sure kids are indoctrinated with
    >>> hatred and fear of gays, etc.

    >> Meaning I'm sick of so called "experts" with PHDs in origami, good
    >> intentions, and lack of common sense, telling us how to raise our kids.

    > Oh, quite, but a D.D. isn't any more of a help.

    D.D.?

  6. Re: What will happen if the sun rises -AGAIN ;-)

    Hail Eris! On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 11:02:10 +0000, "Phil Da Lick!" sang, "If
    I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
    bloody, bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:
    > Snarky wrote:
    >> On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:29:57 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote these lies,
    >> denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    >> obfuscations:
    >>> Meaning I'm sick of so called "experts" with PHDs in origami, good
    >>> intentions, and lack of common sense, telling us how to raise our kids.

    >> Oh, quite, but a D.D. isn't any more of a help.

    > D.D.?

    Doctor of Divinity.

[...]

+ Reply to Thread