wrote in message
news:jq-dnXY3u-Y9wI3U4p2dnAA@giganews.com...

> http://www.theinquirer.net/en/inquir...from-microsoft

You left out the beginning of the article: "We are experiencing a major IT
industry shift right now, and if you know where to look you can actually see
it as it happens. This shift is all about Microsoft and open source."

Now that piece was written some 5 years ago and claimed that this was all
happening "right now". An obvious observation here would seem to be "BFD!"
The "major IT industry shift" in the past 5 years has only served to keep
Mr. Softee in first place by a mile in the desktop arean and propel Windows
servers to the front of pack, finally eclipsing Unix after years of
struggle. I don't think that this guy is any Nostredamus.