All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously! - Linux

This is a discussion on All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously! - Linux ; 7 wrote: > All the Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!!!! > > The majority of the wintrolls have stopped posting simultaneously?!!! > > > What happened? Perhaps Microsoft released a "Windows Update"....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    7 wrote:
    > All the Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!!!!
    >
    > The majority of the wintrolls have stopped posting simultaneously?!!!
    >

    > What happened?

    Perhaps Microsoft released a "Windows Update".

  2. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

  3. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    Microsoft released a patch and they are all trying to get their systems
    back up?

    --
    Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com
    All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

  4. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    Verily I say unto thee, that Paul Hovnanian P.E. spake thusly:

    > Microsoft released a patch and they are all trying to get their
    > systems back up?

    Maybe it's just time for their annual Wipe'N'Reinstall® to clear out a
    year's worth of Malware; temporary files; corrupted Registry settings;
    orphaned files; restore points; chkdsk-recovered file fragments; heavy
    disk fragmentation; library conflicts; irremovable software; broken OS
    updates; redundant device entries in the Registry that were enumerated
    multiple times; redundant drivers for hardware they no longer use, and
    all the other mysterious and unsolvable conditions that cause their OS
    to be slow; unstable; erratic and dysfunctional.

    The again, maybe Sweaty the Impaler issued a recall 'n regroup for all
    the Shills, to try an even /more/ desperate gambit, to save his ailing
    racketeering operation from oblivion. Maybe they've all been given the
    boot, because the Vole can't afford to pay them any more; instead they
    now outsource their Shill services to India.

    Should we expect the next volley of Trolls to have names like "Punjabi
    Pishwari", and start flames like "Lenix is not being very workfull"?

    OTOH, I hear everyone in India is too busy working on Windows 7, which
    means the Vole will probably have to look elsewhere for their shills.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    02:58:25 up 25 days, 12:54, 3 users, load average: 0.09, 0.09, 0.04

  5. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 00:42:56 -0800, level3.net Troll's Nick-list Keeper
    wrote:

    > On Nov 3, 8:06┬*pm, Terry Porter wrote:
    >> On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 22:50:13 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >> > All the Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!!!!

    >> > The majority of the wintrolls have stopped posting simultaneously?!!!

    >> > What happened?

    >> > All the socks gone to a gay bath house at the same time?

    >> > And the Linux hate blogs are also going off the air.

    >> > May be they all went to some meeting at Redmond?

    >> > Anyone know?

    >> I did LART the "Level3.com troll" about a week ago, maybe Level3.com
    >> ISP took some action?

    > That never worked for me. But maybe he's had so many complaints over
    > the past 4 months that he finally got busted.

    It would happen sooner or later I think. All it takes is a 'preponderance
    of evidence'.

    My Lart was polite and straightforward with all headers of a forged post
    attached.
    ISP are taking a much dimmer view of this kind of stuff post 911.

    > He hasn't posted at any of his usual haunts... and I know them all,
    > believe me.

    Lets hope it lasts

    Cheers
    Terry

  6. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:01:28 -0600, chrisv wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >
    >>All the Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!!!!
    >>
    >>The majority of the wintrolls have stopped posting simultaneously?!!!
    >>
    >>What happened?

    > Maybe they took my advise to FOAD.

    You shouldn't have used your Jedi mind control when you wrote it, you
    knew the troll had a weak mind, you bully!!

  7. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 02:58:53 +0000, Homer wrote:

    > Should we expect the next volley of Trolls to have names like "Punjabi
    > Pishwari", and start flames like "Lenix is not being very workfull"?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Oh I love the humour at COLA these days .....

  8. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    Terry Porter wrote:
    > ISP are taking a much dimmer view of this kind of stuff post 911.

    PMSL. WHAT??

  9. Re: All Wintrolls gone off air all of a sudden simultaneously!

    Terry Porter wrote:
    > Homer wrote:
    >
    >> Should we expect the next volley of Trolls to have names
    >> like "Punjabi Pishwari", and start flames like "Lenix is not
    >> being very workfull"?

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh I love the humour at COLA these
    > days .....

    Haven't seen one of those for a while. Like in the FAQ:

    27. Use Spelling and Grammatical Errors to Distract. Make
    statements like, "Why do you nea d to dbug the cernal? Is lienux
    not working agen!" When this tactic works, you have disarmed the
    supporters of Linux who have chosen to ignore you because of your
    idiot act, others may react to your style and fail to refute your
    disinformation. Meanwhile, you have posted your disinformation in
    support your cause.
    Or names like Ivan Gottafartovich (phlatphish)

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2