    "- internet has stopped working.
    - sound has stopped working
    - booting is much slower now"

    #81 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...+freeze&page=9

    Linux just works!

  2. Re: Intrepid: a downgrade labeled as an upgrade

    On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:08:47 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > "- internet has stopped working.
    > - sound has stopped working
    > - booting is much slower now"
    >
    > #81 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...+freeze&page=9
    >

    > Linux just works!

    Sounds like typical Linux......

    I swear, they really never test these things.
    And I know what happens from personal experience with Linux developers.
    You report a bug and they tell you that you are crazy, the bug doesn't
    exist.
    Or they get nasty and scold you for reporting an already reported bug.
    End result is it doesn't matter because the bug doesn't get fixed.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread