Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group? - Linux

This is a discussion on Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group? - Linux ; On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:38:26 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote: >> Ahh Erik the Wintroll, is the Windows Police and Copyright Police on COLA >> as well! >> >> Well done Erik, what a guy. >> >> It's a shame ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

  1. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:38:26 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >> Ahh Erik the Wintroll, is the Windows Police and Copyright Police on COLA
    >> as well!
    >>
    >> Well done Erik, what a guy.
    >>
    >> It's a shame your Police work is so selective and that you work for a
    >> convicted thief yourself.

    >
    > I don't recall Ewik ever uttering or typing a syllable comdemning
    > Flatso's admitted thefts. But he went after Roy with a vengence without
    > knowing if it was an innocent mistake, he had permission to use it,
    > etc.


    First, I seldom read anything from Flatfish, and on several occasions have
    called him to the mat. Second, I have not personally witnessed Flatfish
    doing anything illegal.

    I did, however, personally witness roy doing something illegal, and I did
    in fact know it wasn't an innocent mistake, and I did know for a fact he
    did not have permission, because I asked the author whether he had
    permission before I even brought it up to COLA.

    > Yeah, I know he claimed to have contacted the owner/copyright holder.
    > But he made the assumption _before_ contacting the person. He had the
    > admission of Flatfart s/h/itself and didn't make a sound, without need
    > for an assumption.


    I had a suspicition before contacting the author, which is why I contacted
    them. I did not post to COLA about it until after getting the authors
    response.

    > Some would call that hypocrisy. If that is the applicable term, it's
    > spelled F-U-N-K-E-N-B-U-S-C-H.


    I'd spell it M-I-D-G-E-T.

  2. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 07:49:47 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Kill filing is only a partial solution. In a moderated
    >>> group, only place the trolls would be screaming is outside
    >>> the forum. They could wallow in their mire there.

    >>
    >> I'm all for that.
    >>
    >> A moderated yahoo group could be set up, & by invitation only.
    >> I'm already a member of a couple (which have nothing to do
    >> with computers BTW, although there *are* some linux groups), &
    >> it works very well.

    >
    > It is interesting to note that even DFS has squeeled, telling
    > advocates they would be bored, as if he adds anything of value to
    > his ad hominem attack and blind Google Linux soil dredging postings.


    What we *are* bored with are trolls like DFS repeating the same old trash
    over, & over. And you're right, all DooFu$ is doing is googling for Linux
    problems, a few of which have proved not to be a Linux problem at all, but
    either a hardware or user one! He's not even experiencing these "problems"
    *himself*. But the troll doesn't care what he posts, as long as it *seems*
    to denigrate Linux. For that very reason, it's not even worth trying to
    discuss anything with the troll IMO.
    Quite a few years back, I declared that either DFS *was really* dumb
    (because he repeatedly posted rubbish about Linux in which he was
    *frequently* corrected) or he didn't *mind* looking dumb as he was being
    paid to denigrate Linux (I.e: an astroturfer).

    Many dismissed my idea, but now I see there are a few who are coming
    round to think that is the case.

    --
    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective
    at fleecing the flockers.



  3. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>
    >>> A moderated yahoo group could be set up, & by invitation
    >>> only. I'm already a member of a couple (which have nothing
    >>> to do with computers BTW, although there *are* some linux
    >>> groups), & it works very well.

    >>
    >> It is interesting to note that even DFS has squeeled,
    >> telling advocates they would be bored, as if he adds
    >> anything of value to his ad hominem attack and blind Google
    >> Linux soil dredging postings.

    >
    > What we *are* bored with are trolls like DFS repeating the
    > same old trash over, & over. And you're right, all DooFu$ is
    > doing is googling for Linux problems, a few of which have
    > proved not to be a Linux problem at all, but either a hardware
    > or user one! He's not even experiencing these "problems"
    > *himself*. But the troll doesn't care what he posts, as long
    > as it *seems* to denigrate Linux. For that very reason, it's
    > not even worth trying to discuss anything with the troll IMO.
    > Quite a few years back, I declared that either DFS *was
    > really* dumb (because he repeatedly posted rubbish about Linux
    > in which he was *frequently* corrected) or he didn't *mind*
    > looking dumb as he was being paid to denigrate Linux (I.e: an
    > astroturfer).
    >
    > Many dismissed my idea, but now I see there are a few who are
    > coming round to think that is the case.


    He does it for a reason, that is to the uninitiated who Google,
    will supposedly see these problems, giving false impression for
    Linux and bolstering Windows. However, anyone who follows his
    threads will immediately see that he is an unreputable source.

    And yes, he has a motive, being as he oft expresses greed, is
    receiving some form of compensation for it.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > I did, however, personally witness roy doing something illegal, and I did
    > in fact know it wasn't an innocent mistake, and I did know for a fact he
    > did not have permission, because I asked the author whether he had
    > permission before I even brought it up to COLA.


    Face it Erik -- you were deliberately /digging/ for dirt.

    --
    "We came. We saw. We kicked its ass."
    -- Bill Murray, _Ghostbusters_

  5. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On 2008-11-08, Erik Funkenbusch claimed:
    > On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:38:26 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:


    >> I don't recall Ewik ever uttering or typing a syllable comdemning
    >> Flatso's admitted thefts. But he went after Roy with a vengence without
    >> knowing if it was an innocent mistake, he had permission to use it,
    >> etc.

    >
    > First, I seldom read anything from Flatfish, and on several occasions have
    > called him to the mat. Second, I have not personally witnessed Flatfish
    > doing anything illegal.


    Yet you read every syllable posted by Roy to see what you can attack.
    Interesting.

    I never saw Charles Manson's involvement in killing anybody. That
    doesn't mean I can't comment on his guilt.

    You claim to know the motivations of Roy based solely on his continual
    posting of things that he "knows" are wrong. Many times that
    "knowledge" was imparted in attacks on him you made previously. He has
    you killfiled, and only sees things like this response to you. So it's
    not only possible he doesn't see your passing along of this wisdom, but
    it's likely that he doesn't a lot of it because he doesn see it from
    you and he may not even bother to read some of the responses to you.
    But you know he knows, without any proof or foundation other than your
    own feeble suspicions. So you attack him relentlessly.

    Flatfart wrote about stealing Mandrake. S/H/It admitted to what amounts
    to stealing the use of a corporate copy of XP. There have been long
    threads dedicated to Flatso's thievery over the years. Not just when it
    happened, but it gets brought up again from time to time. Somehow you
    missed all of that, huh?

    You didn't happen to sit in a church for 20 years next to Barry O and
    not hear or understand what his hateful "spiritual mentor" was saying
    in all that time, did you?

    You decided Roy must be guilty of something. In advance. Before you had
    any evidence of anything. You decided to find out if one of those
    somethings happened to be a thing he had on his page. You already
    decided he was probably guilty of something, and set out to locate that
    and prove it. You didn't carelessly wonder about something. You were
    trying to *locate* something.

    Flatfish told everybody in the world s/h/it's a thief. A whole lot of
    everybodys in COLA went after it, yet you remained silent. After many,
    many postings mentioning it, many, many postings quoting s/h/it's own
    words from previous posts, you want to get by with a claim of
    ignorance.

    You are ignorant, I'll agree. But I won't agree Flatfart's actions are
    the subject of your ignorance.

    I'd bet money that if you'd found some flakey shred of /potential/
    evidence that Roy /might/ have done something remotely similar to what
    Flat**** did with XP, you would have had your MICROS~1 masters on his
    ass within minutes.

    You know it. I know it. Everybody in COLA knows it. Any lurkers and
    pasers-by now know it, Erik.

    Sorry, Erik. We know where the hypocrite is.

    --
    The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor to
    lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
    the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology,
    led them into it in the first place.

  6. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Chris Ahlstrom espoused:
    >
    >
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> I did, however, personally witness roy doing something illegal, and I did
    >> in fact know it wasn't an innocent mistake, and I did know for a fact he
    >> did not have permission, because I asked the author whether he had
    >> permission before I even brought it up to COLA.

    >
    > Face it Erik -- you were deliberately /digging/ for dirt.
    >


    That's why his hands and feet are always covered in sh1t.

    --
    | mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
    | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
    | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
    | Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in. Own your Own services! |


  7. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Chris Ahlstrom espoused:
    >
    >
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:14:47 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Good point - I forgot about that one... but it was an atrocious attempt
    >>> to cause trouble.

    >>
    >> Then perhaps Roy shouldn't commit criminal acts then.
    >>
    >> Nice to know you side with criminals, though. So much for your holier than
    >> thou attitude.

    >
    > You little squealer!
    >


    There is no evidence of any deliberate intent to violate copyright laws.
    Most copyright violation is handled using civil proceedings, with criminal
    proceedings only taking place for major counterfeiting operations and
    similar commercial crime.

    It's interesting to note that Erik is *still* trying to imply criminal
    wrongdoing on Roy's part, even after all this time. That would, to my
    mind, be considered to be libellous, particularly since the matter was
    rectified long ago, to the satisfaction of both parties, without resort
    to *any* legal proceedings, civil or criminal. Libel has been the
    subject of civil actions for damages in the UK since the time of Edward
    I (1272 to 1307).

    I say again, no Erik in a moderated group, ever.

    --
    | mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
    | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
    | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
    | Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in. Own your Own services! |


  8. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    High Plains Thumper espoused:
    >
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper on Friday:
    >>
    >>> This is an example of an ad hominem attack.
    >>>
    >>> http://tantek.pbwiki.com/TrollTaxonomy

    >>
    >> Nothing was said about the fact that the artist was attributed
    >> by name *AND* a URL to his Web site, which is a form of free
    >> publicity. Many people like that, a few even like this without
    >> attribution by name *OR* URL (I gave both).
    >>
    >> The artist did not mind the traffic he was getting from the
    >> link, AFAIK. It's only after Erik had /repeatedly/ bothered
    >> him that he sent me a polite E-mail (it took a while).
    >>
    >> Life of a Microsoft Munchkin...
    >>
    >> They tried to do that to Groklaw as well, even for 'daring' to
    >> *link* to a page where copyright infringement existed.

    >
    > I found it out of place to bring up a 30 month old off-charter ad
    > hominem topic, that had nothing to do with discussions on the
    > comparisons of the benefits of Linux to other operating systems.
    >
    > Since they could not argue charter topics, decided instead to
    > attack individual posters, propagate lies, innuendos,
    > half-truths, and ad nauseum.
    >
    > It is just as Dilbert said, "First they drag you down to their
    > level and then beat you with their experience."
    >
    > The only thing both Erik and Funkenbusch wannabee Tim Smith have
    > in common is experience in sliming this newsgroup. They do their
    > selective snippages to remove the offensive part (to them that
    > is) and them home in a small bit of text. (Actually, this
    > practise is common to all trolls here.)
    >
    > Their defence of the convicted monopoly is appalling. It smacks
    > of Microsoft Evangelism:
    >
    > 'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
    > enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
    > mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
    > Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
    > make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
    > the mythology of the computer industry.'
    >
    > (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
    > http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
    > lawsuit)
    >


    It was out of place in the first place, ie., when Erik first raised it,
    and remains so to this day. Even so, the fundamental question remains,
    which was about whether Erik is a suitable person for this group, either
    moderated, or as it is now, unmoderated.

    This whole threat demonstrates beyond any doubt that neither Erik nor
    Timmy are suitable for this group, whether it be moderated or no.

    --
    | mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
    | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
    | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
    | Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in. Own your Own services! |


  9. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >Nice to know you side with criminals, though. So much for your holier than
    >thou attitude.


    You're an immoral fsck yourself, Erik, so I wouldn't cast too many
    stones, if I were you.

    You know, Erik, "crimes" do vary in severity. You would probably be
    technically correct if you said that most Windows users are
    "criminals" because they pirated software at some point of their
    lives. That does make them all especially bad or immoral people.


  10. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:32:32 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > There is no evidence of any deliberate intent to violate copyright laws.
    > Most copyright violation is handled using civil proceedings, with criminal
    > proceedings only taking place for major counterfeiting operations and
    > similar commercial crime.


    Funny how when it comes to your buddy, there's a difference between civil
    and criminal, yet when you talk of microsoft you call them criminals
    despite also having gone through only civil cases. Roy does the same
    thing.

    What a hyporcrite. I'll concede that Roy did not commit a crimainal act if
    you and he stop referring to Microsoft as criminal for things that are at
    best civil actions. Deal?

    I didn't think so. You and Roy are the last people who can get away with
    pontificating about the difference between Civil and Criminal violations,
    since you seem incapable of understanding that distinction for anyone other
    than yourselves.

    > It's interesting to note that Erik is *still* trying to imply criminal
    > wrongdoing on Roy's part, even after all this time. That would, to my
    > mind, be considered to be libellous, particularly since the matter was
    > rectified long ago, to the satisfaction of both parties, without resort
    > to *any* legal proceedings, civil or criminal. Libel has been the
    > subject of civil actions for damages in the UK since the time of Edward
    > I (1272 to 1307).


    Again, coming from soneone who has repeatedly called Microsoft a "criminal
    organization". Wow, what irony.

    > I say again, no Erik in a moderated group, ever.


    I say again, you're such a douchebag.

  11. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    chrisv wrote:

    >Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >>Nice to know you side with criminals, though. So much for your holier than
    >>thou attitude.

    >
    >You're an immoral fsck yourself, Erik, so I wouldn't cast too many
    >stones, if I were you.
    >
    >You know, Erik, "crimes" do vary in severity. You would probably be
    >technically correct if you said that most Windows users are
    >"criminals" because they pirated software at some point of their
    >lives. That does make them all especially bad or immoral people.


    Oops. That should say "That does NOT make them all especially bad or
    immoral people."


  12. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Erik Funkenbusch writes:

    > On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:32:32 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> There is no evidence of any deliberate intent to violate copyright laws.
    >> Most copyright violation is handled using civil proceedings, with criminal
    >> proceedings only taking place for major counterfeiting operations and
    >> similar commercial crime.

    >
    > Funny how when it comes to your buddy, there's a difference between civil
    > and criminal, yet when you talk of microsoft you call them criminals
    > despite also having gone through only civil cases. Roy does the same
    > thing.
    >
    > What a hyporcrite. I'll concede that Roy did not commit a crimainal act if
    > you and he stop referring to Microsoft as criminal for things that are at
    > best civil actions. Deal?
    >
    > I didn't think so. You and Roy are the last people who can get away with
    > pontificating about the difference between Civil and Criminal violations,
    > since you seem incapable of understanding that distinction for anyone other
    > than yourselves.
    >
    >> It's interesting to note that Erik is *still* trying to imply criminal
    >> wrongdoing on Roy's part, even after all this time. That would, to my
    >> mind, be considered to be libellous, particularly since the matter was
    >> rectified long ago, to the satisfaction of both parties, without resort
    >> to *any* legal proceedings, civil or criminal. Libel has been the
    >> subject of civil actions for damages in the UK since the time of Edward
    >> I (1272 to 1307).

    >
    > Again, coming from soneone who has repeatedly called Microsoft a "criminal
    > organization". Wow, what irony.
    >
    >> I say again, no Erik in a moderated group, ever.

    >
    > I say again, you're such a douchebag.


    Windbag.


  13. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > Wow, what irony.


    Indeed, Erik, it is ironic that you, a defender of the immoral
    Microshaft Corp, presumes to lecture anyone else on issues like this.

    You hypocrite.


  14. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >I say again, you're such a douchebag.


    Hey, Erik the immoral, how many people have Pearly and Blammer hurt?
    How does that compare with what Roy has allegedly done?

    You are a scoundrel, Erik.


  15. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 00:10:18 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:38:26 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >>> Ahh Erik the Wintroll, is the Windows Police and Copyright Police on
    >>> COLA as well!
    >>>
    >>> Well done Erik, what a guy.
    >>>
    >>> It's a shame your Police work is so selective and that you work for a
    >>> convicted thief yourself.

    >>
    >> I don't recall Ewik ever uttering or typing a syllable comdemning
    >> Flatso's admitted thefts. But he went after Roy with a vengence without
    >> knowing if it was an innocent mistake, he had permission to use it,
    >> etc.

    >
    > First, I seldom read anything from Flatfish, and on several occasions
    > have called him to the mat. Second, I have not personally witnessed
    > Flatfish doing anything illegal.


    Of course you haven't read much by Flatfish, Erik Funkentroll. He posts
    here daily the last decade like you and you don't see his topics ?

    Right, uhuh. Sure.

    Called him to the mat ???????????? Bwahahahahaahah.

    Rolled around on the mat with him you mean, and you two looked so cute,
    locked in a Winlovers embrace !

    I suppose you're still cleaning the grit out of your ears from the time
    you buried your head in the sand when Flatfish told everyone he bought a
    copy of Linux and took it home, copied it, then returned it informing the
    store it was crap and demanding his money back ?

    No, you don't remember that do you, slipped your mind like a IPTABLES
    ruleset did it ?




    --
    If we wish to reduce our ignorance, there are people we will
    indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
    less by definition, *promote* ignorance.
    Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008

  16. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:49:50 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >> So please, explain to me how that's illegal.

    >
    > So you think that an opened package, CD-seal broken, is still saleable like
    > new, unopened?


    Stores have return policies.

    > The problem is that he deprieved a dealer of money. That you see no problem
    > in that seems normal. You are a windows user. You are used to stealing
    > other peoples goods


    You really don't understand how this works, do you? The dealer doesn't
    lose any money, they send the product back to their distributor who gives
    them a credit, the distributer sends it back to the vendor, who then
    compensates them.

    None of that is illegal.

    You haven't answered the question.

  17. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:49:50 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >>> So please, explain to me how that's illegal.

    >>
    >> So you think that an opened package, CD-seal broken, is still saleable
    >> like new, unopened?

    >
    > Stores have return policies.


    They do. Stores do not exist for fraud. What flatfish did was either
    outright theft or fraud

    >> The problem is that he deprieved a dealer of money. That you see no
    >> problem in that seems normal. You are a windows user. You are used to
    >> stealing other peoples goods

    >
    > You really don't understand how this works, do you? The dealer doesn't
    > lose any money, they send the product back to their distributor who gives
    > them a credit, the distributer sends it back to the vendor, who then
    > compensates them.


    Certainly. And nobody loses any money in that, you are telling us. Just the
    last unfortunate one in that chain.

    > None of that is illegal.


    If you really think that way, my condolences. You are another victim,
    incureable, of that MS thinking.

    > You haven't answered the question.


    I did. You opted to pretend that flatfishs action was entirely fine.

    Which just shows what kind of immoral and criminal POS you yourself really
    are
    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    If it starts working, we'll fix it. Pronto.


  18. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:49:50 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >>> So please, explain to me how that's illegal.

    >>
    >> So you think that an opened package, CD-seal broken, is still saleable like
    >> new, unopened?

    >
    > Stores have return policies.
    >
    >> The problem is that he deprieved a dealer of money. That you see no problem
    >> in that seems normal. You are a windows user. You are used to stealing
    >> other peoples goods

    >
    > You really don't understand how this works, do you? The dealer doesn't
    > lose any money, they send the product back to their distributor who gives
    > them a credit, the distributer sends it back to the vendor, who then
    > compensates them.
    >
    > None of that is illegal.
    >
    > You haven't answered the question.


    Why don't you try that Erik, and then confess to it once the immoral,
    money-sapping deed is done, to see if it is all okay with the parties
    involved.

    --
    Supervisor: Do you think you understand the basic ideas of Quantum Mechanics?
    Supervisee: Ah! Well, what do we mean by "to understand" in the context of
    Quantum Mechanics?
    Supervisor: You mean "No", don't you?
    Supervisee: Yes.
    -- Overheard at a supervision.

  19. Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:40:31 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:49:50 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>>> So please, explain to me how that's illegal.
    >>>
    >>> So you think that an opened package, CD-seal broken, is still saleable
    >>> like new, unopened?

    >>
    >> Stores have return policies.

    >
    > They do. Stores do not exist for fraud. What flatfish did was either
    > outright theft or fraud


    It was neither.

    >>> The problem is that he deprieved a dealer of money. That you see no
    >>> problem in that seems normal. You are a windows user. You are used to
    >>> stealing other peoples goods

    >>
    >> You really don't understand how this works, do you? The dealer doesn't
    >> lose any money, they send the product back to their distributor who gives
    >> them a credit, the distributer sends it back to the vendor, who then
    >> compensates them.

    >
    > Certainly. And nobody loses any money in that, you are telling us. Just the
    > last unfortunate one in that chain.


    Which is the Linux vendor who... duh.. gives the product away anyways, and
    they're getting the product back so they can repackage it and resell it.

    >> None of that is illegal.

    >
    > If you really think that way, my condolences. You are another victim,
    > incureable, of that MS thinking.


    There's nothing nebulous or uncertain about "illegal", either it is or it
    isn't. The claimed event does not constitute any illegal activity.

    >> You haven't answered the question.

    >
    > I did. You opted to pretend that flatfishs action was entirely fine.
    >
    > Which just shows what kind of immoral and criminal POS you yourself really
    > are


    I didn't say it was fine. I said it wasn't illegal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6