Greetz GreyCloud! - Linux

This is a discussion on Greetz GreyCloud! - Linux ; Wayne Holland 132 Sherry Lane Kalispell, Montana 59901 PH 406) 257-2318 Guffaw!! Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a ...

  1. Greetz GreyCloud!

    Wayne Holland
    132 Sherry Lane
    Kalispell, Montana 59901
    PH406) 257-2318

    Guffaw!!

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: Greetz GreyCloud!

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:fda42b857f950de717f2c09527abd826@mixmaster.it ...
    > Wayne Holland
    > 132 Sherry Lane
    > Kalispell, Montana 59901
    > PH406) 257-2318
    >

    > Guffaw!!

    If this is his real address, you are a ****ing Scumbag for publishing it.

  3. Re: Greetz GreyCloud!

    Mocassin Joe wrote:
    > "George Orwell" wrote...
    >> Wa[snip GreyCloud's personal info]
    >>
    >> Guffaw!!

    > If this is his real address, you are a ****ing Scumbag for
    > publishing it.

    He must have angered the trolls with a proper post, kudo's to him!

    Let me guess .... clogwog (Rick Mathers) AKA a slew of nyms,
    Moshe (Gary Stewart) AKA Flatfish and a slew of nyms, snit
    (Michael Glasser) AKA a slew of nyms, Level3.net nitwit AKA a
    slew of nyms, and ad nauseum.

    Oh yeah ....

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  4. Re: Greetz GreyCloud!

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    > Mocassin Joe wrote:
    >> "George Orwell" wrote...
    >>> Wa[snip GreyCloud's personal info]
    >>>
    >>> Guffaw!!

    >> If this is his real address, you are a ****ing Scumbag for
    >> publishing it.

    > He must have angered the trolls with a proper post, kudo's to him!
    >
    > Let me guess .... clogwog (Rick Mathers) AKA a slew of nyms, Moshe (Gary
    > Stewart) AKA Flatfish and a slew of nyms, snit (Michael Glasser) AKA a
    > slew of nyms, Level3.net nitwit AKA a slew of nyms, and ad nauseum.

    Keep on guessing, it's very hilarious!

    > Oh yeah ....

    Oh yeah ....
    HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_Roberto_Chavez_RobinTCox=Liar_****sucker_Ret ard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny
    = an idiot!
    --
    I'm here: lat=53.5416623417, lon=6.57523611111

+ Reply to Thread