cola weenies run away from "Vista runs well on Asus netbook" thread - Linux

This is a discussion on cola weenies run away from "Vista runs well on Asus netbook" thread - Linux ; Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how many. Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily...

  1. cola weenies run away from "Vista runs well on Asus netbook" thread

    Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many of you morons
    have whined that Vista won't run on the netbook-class systems? Practically
    all of you, that's how many.

    Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic
    Vista: climbing steadily

  2. PISTA weenies run away from "Linux runs well on Asus netbook" thread

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Give it up micoshaft scum bag.
    This is a linux advocacy newsgroup and your
    PISTA on notebooks is dead deal that doesn't bring in the
    bacon for netbook companies. Taking drugs and spliffing
    away in la la land is not going to change any of that.

    Try some Linux to get over your micoshaft frustrations
    and try writing some praises and thank you to the Linux
    developers that brought you all the good things with
    free software and Linux.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com
    http://www.ubuntu.com

  3. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    DFS wrote:

    > Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    > of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    > netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    > many.
    >
    > Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  4. Re: cola weenies run away from "Vista runs well on Asus netbook" thread

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    >> of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    >> many.
    >>
    >> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    > Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    > nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    You changed the thread and ignored the topic. Figures.

    Where are the long quotes from the silly FAQ about the title changing and
    topic-slinking you often do?

  5. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 07:26:22 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    >> of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    >> many.
    >>
    >> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    > Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    > nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    Sounds like DooFu$ is getting hysterical.

    --
    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective

  6. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How
    >>> many of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >>> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's
    >>> how many.
    >>>
    >>> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing
    >>> steadily

    >> Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    >> nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    > Sounds like DooFu$ is getting hysterical.

    Agreed, waving his pom-pom's in a cheerleader outfit proclaiming
    his two liner "GO M$" shouts whilst sitting in the Linux
    bleachers. Yes, hysterical, LOL!

    Re Linpus OS on an Acer Aspire One. They did a really nice job
    in implementing it, very user friendly. The Linpus distro is a
    really nice lite implementation of RedHat Fedora. It runs rather
    well on the 1.6 GHz Atom CPU. 640x480 graphics are impressive on
    this lightweight.

    --
    HPT

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  7. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    >> of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    >> many.
    >>
    >> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    > Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    > nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    Assholes and liars, I'm sorry to say.

    I wonder if the stripped down Vista has any useful functionality over and
    above XP, let alone Linux.

    --
    "Never ascribe to malice that which is caused by greed and ignorance."
    -- Cal Keegan

  8. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 07:26:22 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    >>> of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >>> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    >>> many.
    >>>
    >>> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    >> Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    >> nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    > Sounds like DooFu$ is getting hysterical.

    He's been hysterical (in all senses of the word, including making my laugh
    my ass off at some of his inane demented spewage) pretty since I first saw
    him posing^W posting here.

    Deranged Flecks of Spittle

    The odd thing is that you can have a meeting of the minds on some level.
    But it's not worth putting up with his vitriol.

    --
    "A good programmer can write FORTRAN in any language."

  9. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper belched:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing
    >>> steadily

    >> Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    >> nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    > Assholes and liars, I'm sorry to say.
    >
    > I wonder if the stripped down Vista has any useful
    > functionality over and above XP, let alone Linux.

    You must be thinking of the stripped down Vista Home Basic
    edition, the one that no one wants.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  10. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper belched:

    >>> Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    >>> nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    >> Assholes and liars, I'm sorry to say.
    >>
    >> I wonder if the stripped down Vista has any useful
    >> functionality over and above XP, let alone Linux.

    > You must be thinking of the stripped down Vista Home Basic
    > edition, the one that no one wants.

    Well, we know that is automatically ****. I was thinking of this one:

    http://www.vlite.net/about.html

    Windows Vista from Microsoft takes a lot of resources, we all know that.
    vLite provides you with an easy removal of the unwanted components in
    order to make Vista run faster and to your liking.

    This tool doesn't use any kind of hacking, all files and registry entries
    are protected as they would be if you install the unedited version only
    with the changes you select.

    It configures the installation directly before the installation, meaning
    you'll have to remake the ISO and reinstall it. This method is much
    cleaner, not to mention easier and more logical than doing it after
    installation on every reinstall.

    It apparently works on all versions, even "Starter":

    http://www.msfn.org/board/Tutorial-B...s-t114957.html

    --
    The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is that surrounds
    universes.

  11. Re: cola weenies run away from "Vista runs well on Asus netbook" thread

    On 2008-11-01, DFS wrote:
    > Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many of you morons
    > have whined that Vista won't run on the netbook-class systems? Practically

    If it has a 120G hard drive in it, it's probably not really a netbook
    anymore. The fact that Vista that can run well on something that's being
    called a netbook may not really be meaningful.

    [deletia]

    --
    Nothing quite gives you an understanding of mysql's |||
    popularity as does an attempt to do some simple date / | \

  12. Re: Usual DFS Spiel

    Chris Ahlstrom espoused:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just like I knew you chicken**** hypocrites would. How many
    >>> of you morons have whined that Vista won't run on the
    >>> netbook-class systems? Practically all of you, that's how
    >>> many.
    >>>
    >>> Linux: flatline and freeze-o-matic Vista: climbing steadily

    >> Based on one case of industrial astroturfing and the other
    >> nymthieving, I'd say you are doing pretty good.

    > Assholes and liars, I'm sorry to say.
    >
    > I wonder if the stripped down Vista has any useful functionality over and
    > above XP, let alone Linux.

    Probably runs more viruses.