Happy Halloween!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Happy Halloween!!! - Linux ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Documents -- It's not so hard to lift yourself by your bootstraps once you're off the ground. -- Daniel B. Luten...

  1. Happy Halloween!!!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Documents

    --
    It's not so hard to lift yourself by your bootstraps once you're off the ground.
    -- Daniel B. Luten

  2. Re: Happy Halloween!!!

  3. Re: Happy Halloween!!!

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Documents

    'Tis the one night of the year when Sweaty really gets to be himself:

    http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...ickedWitch.png

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    04:17:46 up 21 days, 14:13, 4 users, load average: 0.24, 0.14, 0.13

  4. Re: Happy Halloween!!!

    Homer wrote:
    > Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    >
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Documents

    > 'Tis the one night of the year when Sweaty really gets to be himself:
    >
    > http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...ickedWitch.png

    Linux tried a Halloween outfit, but everyone kept asking "Why didn't you
    dress up?"

    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ew...d-turd-big.jpg

  5. Re: Happy Halloween!!!

    "Homer" schreef in bericht
    > Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    >
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Documents

    > 'Tis the one night of the year when Sweaty really gets to be himself:
    >
    > http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...ickedWitch.png

    Marti's Hackwerk Halloween edition!
    http://members.shaw.ca/Limulus/misc/...ween_Masks.png

+ Reply to Thread