ATTN: Ben oops Bun(s) Hur Porter SOS's all COLA hound dogs. - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: Ben oops Bun(s) Hur Porter SOS's all COLA hound dogs. - Linux ; Yes, Bun(s) Hur is looking for his election. Yes, COLA-LOONS cast your votes for Ben oops that's Bun(s) Hur Porter the captain of COLA....

  1. ATTN: Ben oops Bun(s) Hur Porter SOS's all COLA hound dogs.

    Yes, Bun(s) Hur is looking for his election. Yes, COLA-LOONS cast your
    votes for Ben oops that's Bun(s) Hur Porter the captain of COLA.

  2. Re: ATTN: Ben oops Bun(s) Hur Porter SOS's all COLA hound dogs.

    COLA Gone Wild wrote:

    > Yes, Bun(s) Hur is looking for his election. Yes, COLA-LOONS cast your
    > votes for Ben oops that's Bun(s) Hur Porter the captain of COLA.

    God... this is so stupid... Is that the best you can do to advocate
    windows??

    Why not do something constructive for microsoft and go help those poor souls
    in the windows newgroups crying for help? in case you haven't noticed...
    this is a LINUX ADVOCACY newsgroup... that makes you a windows troll..

    Get a life... if you like windows so much... go advocate in a WINDOWS
    newsgroup...

    --

    ************************************************** ***************************

    From the desk of:
    Jerome D. McBride

    19:57:23 up 5 days, 7:31, 2 users, load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00

    ************************************************** ***************************

  3. Re: ATTN: Ben oops Bun(s) Hur Porter SOS's all COLA hound dogs.

    Jerry McBride wrote:

    You *clown* I got my own agenda. It has nothing to do with MS vs Linux
    or Linux vs MS, which *clowns* like you try to make it.

    I shot an arrow into the sky. And *you* fell out of it.

    What else needs to be said? Hell, I am doing the same thing in the MS
    NG(s).

    Hey, don't get your panties in a pinch.

    You're not even a piece on the playing field.

+ Reply to Thread