Re: US Elections - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: US Elections - Linux ; D@Z, ye surly most scurvy monster, pray you, stand farther from me, ye decried: > Across the pond over here in the UK we have had months of YOUR elections > including debates and even promo's for the candidates, now ...

  1. Re: US Elections

    D@Z, ye surly most scurvy monster, pray you, stand farther from me, ye
    decried:

    > Across the pond over here in the UK we have had months of YOUR elections
    > including debates and even promo's for the candidates, now I am sure it is
    > all very interesting and important for American citizens but no one over
    > here is slightly bothered who *leads* your country, at best they will be
    > just a figurehead, having their strings pulled by the suits that ACTUALLY
    > run the show.
    >
    > Had Obama's latest drivel broadcast here other day, apparently its cost
    > him $1,000,000 per network to have it shown, I am not sure how many
    > networks you have or what cost to his party but it must be a ****load of
    > cash wasted on what amounts to nothing more that a cosmetic exercise.
    >
    > If this is what he spends on making himself look good, god help the lot of
    > you when he gets in the Whitehouse (well it will be re named in the spirit
    > of political correctness to something less racial, Beige-house perhaps?)
    >
    > GOOD LUCK

    Why do you feel the need to blame Americans for your propensity to being a
    couch-potato who watches too much TV?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking putrified whore's tit blisters con
    unclean erupting pimples, simmered in a gurgling pannikin heaped with
    rare cooked green snot pie, warm whole anchovy, offal and anchovy, snot,
    a side of needlefish testicles and a pint of thick, syrupy, green snot.

  2. Re: US Elections

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > D@Z, ye surly most scurvy monster, pray you, stand farther from me, ye
    > decried:
    >
    >> Across the pond over here in the UK we have had months of YOUR
    >> elections including debates and even promo's for the candidates, now
    >> I am sure it is all very interesting and important for American
    >> citizens but no one over here is slightly bothered who *leads* your
    >> country, at best they will be just a figurehead, having their
    >> strings pulled by the suits that ACTUALLY run the show.
    >>
    >> Had Obama's latest drivel broadcast here other day, apparently its
    >> cost him $1,000,000 per network to have it shown, I am not sure how
    >> many networks you have or what cost to his party but it must be a
    >> ****load of cash wasted on what amounts to nothing more that a
    >> cosmetic exercise.
    >>
    >> If this is what he spends on making himself look good, god help the
    >> lot of you when he gets in the Whitehouse (well it will be re named
    >> in the spirit of political correctness to something less racial,
    >> Beige-house perhaps?)
    >>
    >> GOOD LUCK

    > Why do you feel the need to blame Americans for your propensity to
    > being a couch-potato who watches too much TV?

    NObama wants it made mandatory that you watch him. World-wide.

  3. Re: US Elections

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > D@Z, ye surly most scurvy monster, pray you, stand farther from me, ye
    > decried:
    >
    >> Across the pond over here in the UK we have had months of YOUR elections
    >> including debates and even promo's for the candidates, now I am sure it
    >> is
    >> all very interesting and important for American citizens but no one over
    >> here is slightly bothered who *leads* your country, at best they will be
    >> just a figurehead, having their strings pulled by the suits that ACTUALLY
    >> run the show.
    >>
    >> Had Obama's latest drivel broadcast here other day, apparently its cost
    >> him $1,000,000 per network to have it shown, I am not sure how many
    >> networks you have or what cost to his party but it must be a ****load of
    >> cash wasted on what amounts to nothing more that a cosmetic exercise.
    >>
    >> If this is what he spends on making himself look good, god help the lot
    >> of
    >> you when he gets in the Whitehouse (well it will be re named in the
    >> spirit
    >> of political correctness to something less racial, Beige-house perhaps?)
    >>
    >> GOOD LUCK

    > Why do you feel the need to blame Americans for your propensity to being a
    > couch-potato who watches too much TV?

    as opposed to a slack jawed yokel who spends all day on the usenet spouting
    drivel?

  4. Re: US Elections

    D@Z wrote:
    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> D@Z, ye surly most scurvy monster, pray you, stand farther from me,
    >> ye decried:
    >>
    >>> Across the pond over here in the UK we have had months of YOUR
    >>> elections including debates and even promo's for the candidates,
    >>> now I am sure it is
    >>> all very interesting and important for American citizens but no one
    >>> over here is slightly bothered who *leads* your country, at best
    >>> they will be just a figurehead, having their strings pulled by the
    >>> suits that ACTUALLY run the show.
    >>>
    >>> Had Obama's latest drivel broadcast here other day, apparently its
    >>> cost him $1,000,000 per network to have it shown, I am not sure how
    >>> many networks you have or what cost to his party but it must be a
    >>> ****load of cash wasted on what amounts to nothing more that a
    >>> cosmetic exercise. If this is what he spends on making himself look
    >>> good, god help the
    >>> lot of
    >>> you when he gets in the Whitehouse (well it will be re named in the
    >>> spirit
    >>> of political correctness to something less racial, Beige-house
    >>> perhaps?) GOOD LUCK

    >> Why do you feel the need to blame Americans for your propensity to
    >> being a couch-potato who watches too much TV?
    >>

    > as opposed to a slack jawed yokel who spends all day on the usenet
    > spouting drivel?

    Are you projecting?

  5. Re: US Elections

    relic added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

    >> Why do you feel the need to blame Americans for your
    >> propensity to being a couch-potato who watches too much TV?

    > NObama wants it made mandatory that you watch him. World-wide.

    Here's the two mandatory things NObama needs to do - pay taxes, his
    own, and die, just like the rest of us.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    No Way, No How, No Marxism, NObama!
    ----------------------------------
    OPM, ala "To each according to his needs, from each according to
    his abilities", Karl Marx from "The Communist Manifesto"

  6. Re: US Elections

    D@Z wrote:

    >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

    *plonk*

  7. Re: US Elections

    Hail Eris! On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 07:59:04 -0600, a coward and pest named
    chrisv lied:
    > D@Z wrote:
    >>"Kadaitcha Man" wrote

    > *plonk*