Re: Win98se install - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Win98se install - Linux ; thanatoid, ye maggot-infested weevil, I can hardly forbear hurling things at thee, ye crabbed: > It won't help MUCH, but > IIRC > /I think/ [^ indicates up] Stupid ****ing nitwit. -- alt.usenet.kooks "We are arrant knaves all, believe none ...

  1. Re: Win98se install

    thanatoid, ye maggot-infested weevil, I can hardly forbear hurling
    things at thee, ye crabbed:

    > It won't help MUCH, but

    > IIRC

    > /I think/

    [^ indicates up]
    Stupid ****ing nitwit.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking objectionable puppy intestine and
    Burmese cat ulcer dressing accompanied by pathological wart on top of
    rank quail furuncle with cabbage marinade con synthetic finch pancreas
    under underdone koala buttock garnished with unwholesome hobo's nose
    hairs, simmered in a turbid bucket containing well-done cherry tomato,
    squirming uncooked shrimp, bone marrow gravy, a side of lymphoma and a
    gallon of emu slobber.

  2. Re: Win98se install

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > thanatoid, ye maggot-infested weevil, I can hardly forbear hurling
    > things at thee, ye crabbed:
    >
    >> It won't help MUCH, but

    >> IIRC

    >> /I think/

    > [^ indicates up]
    > Stupid ****ing nitwit.

    You just promoted him.

  3. Re: Win98se install

    relic, ye wood-headed crack-hemp, vile fiend and shameless courtesan, ye
    ejaculated:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> thanatoid, ye maggot-infested weevil, I can hardly forbear hurling
    >> things at thee, ye crabbed:
    >>
    >>> It won't help MUCH, but

    >>> IIRC

    >>> /I think/

    >> [^ indicates up]
    >> Stupid ****ing nitwit.

    > You just promoted him.

    hahaha

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking moldering cadaver foreskins con boorish
    discarded douchebags and banana marinade, simmered in a chilled pannikin
    heaped with old squares of leek and cooked artichoke in butter, a side
    of olives and a drink of carcinoma juice.

  4. Re: Win98se install

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 17:00:55 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    rand mair fheal got double secret probation for
    writing:

    >In article <7j30zl$5yx$i@alt.comp.hardware.hermaphroditic-arseball.co.uganda>,
    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
    >
    >> hwأf, ye grizzled boar-pig, were I like thee, I would throw away
    >> myself, ye incited:
    >>
    >> > On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 03:06:42 +0000, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    >> > the following claims :

    >> > I like gum.
    >> > My favorite is wintergreen.

    >> I once tried wintergreen as a toothpaste. Quite by accident, of course.

    >the time of the year you call winter
    >we call the green season

    And it began today.

  5. Re: Win98se install

    In article ,
    Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 17:00:55 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    > rand mair fheal got double secret probation for
    > writing:
    >
    > >In article
    > ><7j30zl$5yx$i@alt.comp.hardware.hermaphroditic-arseball.co.uganda>,
    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
    > >
    > >> hwأf, ye grizzled boar-pig, were I like thee, I would throw away
    > >> myself, ye incited:

    > >> I once tried wintergreen as a toothpaste. Quite by accident, of course.

    > >the time of the year you call winter
    > >we call the green season
    > >

    > And it began today.

    i got my first flowers of the season
    just leafing out last week
    they should be in bloom around christmas

    arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
    its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

+ Reply to Thread