ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece onthe playing field. - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece onthe playing field. - Linux ; Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your chariot and chase....

  1. ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece onthe playing field.

    Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your
    chariot and chase.

  2. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece onthe playing field.

    On Oct 30, 9:40*pm, Terry Porter wrote:
    > Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your
    > chariot and chase.

    I see that the psycho/bozo from Ohio is up to his usual game again...
    when he can't get anyone to pay attention to him he resorts to
    spoofing someone's nick in a final flailing attempt to get some
    attention.

    As you all have seen, just let him rant on... he'll eventually go
    away. He's easy to identify from his headers:

    dialup-4.224.xxx.xxx.dial1.cincinnati1.level3.net
    dialup-4.225.xxx.xxx.dial1.cincinnati1.level3.net

  3. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken pieceon the playing field.

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:40:12 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:

    > Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your
    > chariot and chase.

    Readers are advised to check the Message-ID: header of posts claiming to
    be Terry Porter. These posts consist of poor spelling and grammar, and
    infantile content.

    This forger is posting from earthlink.com i.e:-

    My posts (the real terry Porter) have the following
    MessageID:@netspace.net.au
    i.e.

    My email is also a netspace.net.au address.

    So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it, killfile
    "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"

    to get rid of this stupid little child.

    Cheers
    Terry

  4. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken pieceon the playing field.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper silly old Paul wrote:

    Check Paul Montgomery's posting headers, I opened his nose too like I
    opened Porter's nose. Montgomery has chased from the Vista NG(s) to
    24hours. He is another piece I broke on the playing field. :-P

  5. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece onthe playing field.

    On Oct 30, 10:17*pm, Terry Porter wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:40:12 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:
    > > Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your
    > > chariot and chase.

    > Readers are advised to check the Message-ID: header of posts claiming to
    > be Terry Porter. These posts consist of poor spelling and grammar, and
    > infantile content.
    >
    > This forger is posting from earthlink.com i.e:-

    Yeah, he does that sometimes. The important thing is his IP.

    It will ALWAYS be 4.224.xxx.xxx or 4.225.xxx.xxx whether he uses
    level3.com or earthlink.

    Always.

  6. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken pieceon the playing field.

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:20:39 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:

    > COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper silly old Paul wrote:
    >

    > Check Paul Montgomery's posting headers, I opened his nose too like I
    > opened Porter's nose. Montgomery has chased from the Vista NG(s) to
    > 24hours. He is another piece I broke on the playing field. :-P

    [WARNING TROLL ALERT]

    Readers are advised that the topmost poster is the "Level3.com troll",
    who forges the posts of many Advocates on COLA, using www.Level3.com to
    attempt to disrupt this newsgroup.

    Key article header indicators (for killfiling) are:-

    Readers are advised to either killfile him, or AVOID answering any of
    his posts, which will only encourage the troll.

    If you feel the need to reply to the troll, please just copy copy this
    warning.

    "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"

    to get rid of this stupid little child.

    Cheers
    Terry

  7. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"

    to get rid of this stupid little child.

    Cheers
    Terry

  8. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken pieceonthe playing field.

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:57:41 -0700, COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    > On Oct 30, 10:17*pm, Terry Porter wrote:
    >> On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:40:12 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:
    >> > Whip the COLA hounds Bun Hur Porter while you ride around in your
    >> > chariot and chase.

    >> Readers are advised to check the Message-ID: header of posts claiming
    >> to be Terry Porter. These posts consist of poor spelling and grammar,
    >> and infantile content.
    >>
    >> This forger is posting from earthlink.com i.e:- Message-ID:
    >>

    > Yeah, he does that sometimes. The important thing is his IP.
    >
    > It will ALWAYS be 4.224.xxx.xxx or 4.225.xxx.xxx whether he uses
    > level3.com or earthlink.
    >
    > Always.

    Hi COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper,
    Great job your are doing with your list, please keep up the good work.

    As for the "Level3.com troll, leave him to me. Forging any Linux
    Advocates here is a big mistake, and gets the troll promoted to the top
    of my 'troll projects" list.

  9. Re: ATTN: Bun Hur Porter, it's my show. You're just a broken piece on the playing field.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    >I see that the psycho/bozo from Ohio is up to his usual game again...
    >when he can't get anyone to pay attention to him he resorts to
    >spoofing someone's nick in a final flailing attempt to get some
    >attention.
    >
    >As you all have seen, just let him rant on... he'll eventually go
    >away. He's easy to identify from his headers:

    There's no need to check headers to recognize such idiocy.

    --
    'A lot of OSS is simply crap. And if it were "for sale" they would
    soon go out of business.' - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

  10. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    Terry Porter wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:03:30 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:
    >
    >> Paul Montgomery spoofing Murphy wrote:
    >>
    >> Old snake, you know that I know that you are spoofing Murphy, right?

    > [WARNING TROLL ALERT]

    [...]

    > So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it, killfile
    > "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"
    >
    > to get rid of this stupid little child.
    >

    > Cheers
    > Terry

    Would you please stop posting this repetitive non-evidence? Everybody
    gets forged, and headers can be edited.

    It's all fun and games, so lighten up.

  11. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:34:24 +0000, owl wrote:

    > Terry Porter wrote:
    >> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:03:30 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:
    >>
    >>> Paul Montgomery spoofing Murphy wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Old snake, you know that I know that you are spoofing Murphy, right?
    >>>

    >> [WARNING TROLL ALERT]
    >>

    > [...]
    >
    >> So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it,
    >> killfile "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"
    >>
    >> to get rid of this stupid little child.
    >>

    >> Cheers
    >> Terry

    > Would you please stop posting this repetitive non-evidence?

    Not a chance.

    > Everybody
    > gets forged,

    I case you have been hiding under a rock the last few years, on-line
    forgery is illegal, and a criminal offence.

    > and headers can be edited.

    Not all headers can be edited.

    > It's all fun and games, so lighten up.

    Then you'll enjoy my warnings also, remember "it's *ALL* fun and games"

  12. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    owl wrote:

    Talons are opened and blood in in the air. ;-)

  13. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    Terry Porter wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:34:24 +0000, owl wrote:
    >
    >> Terry Porter wrote:

    >>> [WARNING TROLL ALERT]
    >>>

    >> [...]
    >>
    >>> So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it,
    >>> killfile "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"
    >>>
    >>> to get rid of this stupid little child.
    >>>

    >>> Cheers
    >>> Terry

    >> Would you please stop posting this repetitive non-evidence?

    > Not a chance.

    Go ahead and spam away then. It only reflects on you.

    >> Everybody
    >> gets forged,

    > I case you have been hiding under a rock the last few years, on-line
    > forgery is illegal, and a criminal offence.

    So call the cops. Stop whining about it on usenet.

    >> and headers can be edited.

    > Not all headers can be edited.

    All usenet headers are just text and can be edited, restricted only by
    your news provider and news reader. Notably, the ones you present as
    "evidence" are trivially edited.

    >> It's all fun and games, so lighten up.

    > Then you'll enjoy my warnings also, remember "it's *ALL* fun and games"

    All of usenet trembles in anticipation of your terrible wrath.

  14. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    Paragon Falcon wrote:
    > owl wrote:
    >

    > Talons are opened and blood in in the air. ;-)

    Welcome, newcomer Paragon Falcon.

  15. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, owl belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Paragon Falcon wrote:
    >> owl wrote:
    >>

    >> Talons are opened and blood in in the air. ;-)

    > Welcome, newcomer Paragon Falcon.

    He's not welcome, and he's not a newcomer, at least in the last few weeks.

    He's the titwit who forges peoples names and posts dumb attention-seeking
    drivel.

    --
    As pointed out in a followup, Real Perl Programmers prefer things to be
    visually distinct.

  16. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    On 2008-11-02, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, owl belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Paragon Falcon wrote:
    >>> owl wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Talons are opened and blood in in the air. ;-)

    >> Welcome, newcomer Paragon Falcon.

    > He's not welcome, and he's not a newcomer, at least in the last few weeks.
    >
    > He's the titwit who forges peoples names and posts dumb attention-seeking
    > drivel.

    Yep. I didn't even see the article in question. My killfile caught it.
    It is probably bee.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  17. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, owl belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Paragon Falcon wrote:
    >>> owl wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Talons are opened and blood in in the air. ;-)

    >> Welcome, newcomer Paragon Falcon.

    > He's not welcome, and he's not a newcomer, at least in the last few weeks.
    >
    > He's the titwit who forges peoples names and posts dumb attention-seeking
    > drivel.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ar-u...eature=related

  18. Re: ATTN: Spoofing Murphy.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, owl belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, owl belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Welcome, newcomer Paragon Falcon.

    >> He's not welcome, and he's not a newcomer, at least in the last few weeks.
    >>
    >> He's the titwit who forges peoples names and posts dumb attention-seeking
    >> drivel.

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ar-u...eature=related

    You bastard! Using a full flash video presentation to make fun of me :-((

    --
    "I will make no bargains with terrorist hardware."
    -- Peter da Silva

+ Reply to Thread