Bad subject line - Linux

This is a discussion on Bad subject line - Linux ; Interesting. This subject line caused slrn to get an error, "Article rejected by POST filter" when I tried to respond: Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?Q?Antiviral_=91Scareware=92_Just_One_More_Int ruder?= How? -- Make headway at work. Continue to let things deteriorate at home....

  1. Bad subject line

    Interesting. This subject line caused slrn to get an error, "Article
    rejected by POST filter" when I tried to respond:

    Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?Q?Antiviral_=91Scareware=92_Just_One_More_Int ruder?=

    How?

    --
    Make headway at work. Continue to let things deteriorate at home.

  2. Re: Bad subject line

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:25:57 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > Interesting. This subject line caused slrn to get an error, "Article
    > rejected by POST filter" when I tried to respond:
    >
    > Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?Q?Antiviral_=91Scareware=92_Just_One_More_Int ruder?=
    >
    > How?

    Wll now we know why slrn is STILL beta even after many years....
    Like most Linux software BTW.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Bad subject line

    On 2008-10-30, Chris Ahlstrom claimed:

    > Interesting. This subject line caused slrn to get an error, "Article
    > rejected by POST filter" when I tried to respond:
    >
    > Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?Q?Antiviral_=91Scareware=92_Just_One_More_Int ruder?=
    >
    > How?

    I don't know. I got a warning about a line being too long with that
    line. But I forced it to go ahead and it did.

    --
    When I hear of a long time smoker dying of lung cancer I think 'That's
    too bad, but they made their choices'. When I hear about companies

+ Reply to Thread