Re: Antiviral ‘Scareware’ Just One More Intruder - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Antiviral ‘Scareware’ Just One More Intruder - Linux ; nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote: > > Where is Antivirus Ubuntu 2008? Antivirus RedHat 2009? Why doesn't > my machine need disinfecting? Oh, I forgot, I'm running Linux. You forgot your mind. You mind needs a lot of drugs. Can we set an ...

  1. Re: Antiviral ‘Scareware’ Just One More Intruder

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > Where is Antivirus Ubuntu 2008? Antivirus RedHat 2009? Why doesn't
    > my machine need disinfecting? Oh, I forgot, I'm running Linux.

    You forgot your mind. You mind needs a lot of drugs. Can we set an
    appointment up for you at your local asylum?

  2. Re: Antiviral ‘Scareware’ Just One More Intruder

    On Oct 30, 5:43 am, Terry Porter wrote:
    > ness...@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >
    > > Where is Antivirus Ubuntu 2008? Antivirus RedHat 2009? Why doesn't
    > > my machine need disinfecting? Oh, I forgot, I'm running Linux.

    > You forgot your mind. You mind needs a lot of drugs. Can we set an
    > appointment up for you at your local asylum?

    Right, donno what came over me. Glad I don't have to go down to that
    asylum---that's where Monopolies without Morals recruited Pseudo Moshe
    Borked George Orwell Flatfish and his friends.

  3. Re:Re: Antiviral ‘Scareware’ Just One More Intruder

    On 2008-10-30, nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu claimed:
    > On Oct 30, 5:43 am, Terry Porter wrote:
    >> ness...@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>
    >> > Where is Antivirus Ubuntu 2008? Antivirus RedHat 2009? Why doesn't
    >> > my machine need disinfecting? Oh, I forgot, I'm running Linux.

    >> You forgot your mind. You mind needs a lot of drugs. Can we set an
    >> appointment up for you at your local asylum?

    > Right, donno what came over me. Glad I don't have to go down to that
    > asylum---that's where Monopolies without Morals recruited Pseudo Moshe
    > Borked George Orwell Flatfish and his friends.

    And the fake Terry, too, by all appearances.

    Oh well, at least s/h/it's filtered out except for responses.

    --
    Windows hasn't increased computer literacy. It just lowered
    the standard.

  4. Re: Antiviral ˇScareware˘ Just One MoreIntruder

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:43:38 -0400, Terry Porter wrote:

    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>
    >> Where is Antivirus Ubuntu 2008? Antivirus RedHat 2009? Why doesn't my
    >> machine need disinfecting? Oh, I forgot, I'm running Linux.

    > You forgot your mind. You mind needs a lot of drugs. Can we set an
    > appointment up for you at your local asylum?

    Readers are advised to check the Message-ID: header of posts claiming to
    be Terry Porter. These posts consist of poor spelling and grammar, and
    infantile content.

    This forger is posting from earthlink.com i.e:-

    My posts (the real terry Porter) have the following
    MessageID:@netspace.net.au
    i.e.

    My email is also a netspace.net.au address.

    So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it, killfile
    "From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"

    to get rid of this stupid little child.

    Cheers
    Terry