iTunes 8 to Vista: Give Me a B, an S, an OD

,----[ Quote ]
| Apple says the problem can have more than one cause, and the company hasn't
| yet promised a patch. But if you're suffering from this unhappy pairing,
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/15296...ml?tk=rss_news

Recent:

Blue Screen of Death Strikes Bird's Nest During Opening Ceremonies Torch
Lighting

,----[ Quote ]
| Well this is just perfect. At the exact moment Li Ning was rounding the lip
| of the Bird's Nest during the amazing torch-lighting climax, someone snapped
| this photo of our good friend the BSOD nestled amongst the Nest's steel
| twigs. Perhaps an Opening Cermonies IT dude spit out his coffee on the
| machines in the server room when Li took to the sky? Another question is what
| a projection screen is doing inside the Nest at that location, but I think
| the better question is what wasn't going on inside the Nest's roof—did you
| see that thing during the ceremonies? Lights! Fireworks! LED screens!
| Everything! Anyway, if only one image of this perfectness existed we'd be
| skeptical, but thankfully, someone has grabbed more from a different angle
| that pretty much seal the deal.
`----

http://gizmodo.com/5035456/blue-scre...torch-lighting

Related:

Parking with Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows.
|
| One can't even park anymore without getting the Blue Screen of Death.
|
| Incidentally, the parking attendant couldn't figure out why I wanted to take
| a picture of the payment machine. For my part, I couldn't figure out why he
| wasn't running a real operating system. :-)
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9...bj=TheOpenRoad

Some Leopard upgraders see 'blue screen of death'

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9044378