Windows 7 INNOVA~1 - Linux

This is a discussion on Windows 7 INNOVA~1 - Linux ; SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better". Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface. http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w LOL, a total KDE4 rip off. -- |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com...

  1. Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  2. Re: Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    ml2mst schreef:
    > SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better".
    > Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w
    >
    > LOL, a total KDE4 rip off.

    Damn... OK Screenshots:

    http://www.zdnet.nl/news.cfm?id=93731&mxp=105

    :-D

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    After takin' a swig o' grog, ml2mst belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better".
    > Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w

    The specified task is no longer available.

    > LOL, a total KDE4 rip off.

    I remember when Greycloud/Maverick posted a link to a demo video of Mac OSX,
    overdubbed with Bill Gate's describing the very same features on Vista.

    It was funny as a crutch!

    --
    Gibble, Gobble, we ACCEPT YOU ...

  4. Re: Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    After takin' a swig o' grog, ml2mst belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > ml2mst schreef:
    >> SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better".
    >> Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w
    >>
    >> LOL, a total KDE4 rip off.
    >>

    > Damn... OK Screenshots:
    >
    > http://www.zdnet.nl/news.cfm?id=93731&mxp=105

    KDE hell, looks like Network Manager.

    Do people /really/ like those big-ass "start" menus?

    --
    "The New York Times is read by the people who run the country. The
    Washington Post is read by the people who think they run the country. The

  5. Re: Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > ml2mst schreef:
    >> SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better".
    >> Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w
    >>
    >> LOL, a total KDE4 rip off.
    >>

    > Damn... OK Screenshots:
    >
    > http://www.zdnet.nl/news.cfm?id=93731&mxp=105
    >
    > :-D

    Ohhh, how schweet!!!!
    --
    Fokken bokke met my pa se rollie in hul moer skiet, sodat jy terug sal moet
    loop na die noord fokken pool, soos wat ek nou moet doen, aangesien ek nie

  6. Re: Windows 7 INNOVA~1

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, ml2mst belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> ml2mst schreef:
    >>> SweatyB tould that Windows 7 will nothing but Vista but "better".
    >>> Fortunately there's a lot of INNOVA~1 in the user interface.
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/6o4j8w
    >>>
    >>> LOL, a total KDE4 rip off.
    >>>

    >> Damn... OK Screenshots:
    >>
    >> http://www.zdnet.nl/news.cfm?id=93731&mxp=105

    > KDE hell, looks like Network Manager.
    >
    > Do people /really/ like those big-ass "start" menus?

    It's the whole Fisher-Price look that Microsoft believes their customers
    want. Perhaps Microsoft does understand its customers

    Ian

+ Reply to Thread