Re: Microsoft's drug dealer tactics - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft's drug dealer tactics - Linux ; On 2008-10-29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote: > > Fighting Microsoft is like fighting a fat guy. He doesn't need to have > skill anymore to beat you; all he has to do is lie on top of you. You owe me ...

  1. Re: Microsoft's drug dealer tactics

    You owe me a keyboard, Linonut! Coffee everywhere.... ****ing hell...

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  2. Re: Microsoft's drug dealer tactics

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Gregory Shearman belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 2008-10-29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >> Fighting Microsoft is like fighting a fat guy. He doesn't need to have
    >> skill anymore to beat you; all he has to do is lie on top of you.

    > You owe me a keyboard, Linonut! Coffee everywhere.... ****ing hell...

    Please post your address and credit card number, and I'll get you a "new
    one".

    (Get it? Get it? "New one"?)

    --
    "How'd you like me to jerk you a new half-inch?"
    -- Roy D. Mercer

+ Reply to Thread