Faces behind Popular Linux Distros

,----[ Quote ]
| Have you ever wondered who are the people behind Ubuntu, Debian,
| Slackware,..? Stop wondering and have a look at faces behind popular Linux
| Distros.
`----

http://yabblog.com/2008/10/29/faces-behind-linux/

Interview With Adam Oslen - Exaile Player Developer

http://helpforlinux.blogspot.com/200...le-player.html

Related:

Exaile 0.2.14 and Exaile 0.3.0a released

,----[ Quote ]
| 0.2.14 has been released! This release includes a lot of bug fixes, and the
| lastfmradio plugin.
`----

http://icehot.wordpress.com/2008/10/...030a-released/

Exaile Music Player Review - A Good Choice for the GTK Fans

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, Exaile is a very good alternative to the more popular Banshee or
| Rhythmbox players. Except for the search slowness, this player is
| full-featured, includes enough configuration options, has Last.fm song
| submission, equalizer, multiple playlists available in different tabs. Really
| nice and useful features which make Exaile definitely a good audio player, at
| least for the GTK fans.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/20...od-choice.html

Exaile — versantile audio player for GNOME

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://polishlinux.org/apps/multimed...yer-for-gnome/