Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today? - Linux

This is a discussion on Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today? - Linux ; Hey Roy! Yesterday, you wrote about NOVL being down slightly more than the market as a whole. How come you haven't written about it again today, when it was up 14.6%, beating the Dow (10.9%), the Nasdaq (9.5%), and the ...

  1. Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    Hey Roy! Yesterday, you wrote about NOVL being down slightly more than
    the market as a whole. How come you haven't written about it again
    today, when it was up 14.6%, beating the Dow (10.9%), the Nasdaq (9.5%),
    and the S&P (10.8%)?

    Oh, it also beat RHT today, which was only up 9.6%. (It also beat RHT
    yesterday--they were both down more than the market average, but RHT was
    farther down).

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hey Roy! Yesterday, you wrote about NOVL being down slightly more than
    > the market as a whole. How come you haven't written about it again
    > today, when it was up 14.6%, beating the Dow (10.9%), the Nasdaq (9.5%),
    > and the S&P (10.8%)?
    >
    > Oh, it also beat RHT today, which was only up 9.6%. (It also beat RHT
    > yesterday--they were both down more than the market average, but RHT was
    > farther down).

    If you'd work together, you and Roy would make a great team! Checks and
    balances and all that!

    --
    People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war, or before an election.
    -- Otto Von Bismarck

  3. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    "Chris Ahlstrom" wrote in message
    news:0cYNk.49107$IB6.46825@bignews8.bellsouth.net. ..
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Hey Roy! Yesterday, you wrote about NOVL being down slightly more than
    >> the market as a whole. How come you haven't written about it again
    >> today, when it was up 14.6%, beating the Dow (10.9%), the Nasdaq (9.5%),
    >> and the S&P (10.8%)?
    >>
    >> Oh, it also beat RHT today, which was only up 9.6%. (It also beat RHT
    >> yesterday--they were both down more than the market average, but RHT was
    >> farther down).

    > If you'd work together, you and Roy would make a great team! Checks and
    > balances and all that!

    There you go! It would be just like you and 7. Heckle and Jeckle.

  4. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

  5. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Tim Smith
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Department of Marketing:

    > Hey Roy! Yesterday, you wrote about NOVL being down slightly more than
    > the market as a whole. How come you haven't written about it again
    > today, when it was up 14.6%, beating the Dow (10.9%), the Nasdaq (9.5%),
    > and the S&P (10.8%)?
    >
    > Oh, it also beat RHT today, which was only up 9.6%. (It also beat RHT
    > yesterday--they were both down more than the market average, but RHT was
    > farther down).

    You are too stupid to understand.

    All the exec at Novel and Micoshaft are buying up the stock in order
    to make an announcement a few hours / days away at which point they will
    sell.

    Its called insider trading.

    Even in the US it is illegal. Only time will tell which investor/regulator
    has the guts to bring all these crooks to court.

  6. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    In article <1443221.xjfrGQ07IJ@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > The site is about Novell, not Red Hat. I already wrote this in the comments,
    > which Tim has read.

    Novell and Red Hat are in largely the same market. When their stock
    price moves together, that means that stock price is not news, and an
    attempt to portray it as such is FUD.

    > BN will have exceeded 100GB of traffic tomorrow (for the month of October).

    Sounds like your numbers are working out. That's well below the limit
    of even the cheapest reseller hosting plan at the hosting company you
    are using. (I happen to know that because my site is also hosted there.
    We are on the same class of server, which is a dedicated reseller
    hosting server). So, $20-$25/month to host BN. All you need to do is
    spam enough to make more the $25/month from ads to be profitable.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  7. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:28:07 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <1443221.xjfrGQ07IJ@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> The site is about Novell, not Red Hat. I already wrote this in the comments,
    >> which Tim has read.

    > Novell and Red Hat are in largely the same market. When their stock
    > price moves together, that means that stock price is not news, and an
    > attempt to portray it as such is FUD.
    >
    >> BN will have exceeded 100GB of traffic tomorrow (for the month of October).

    > Sounds like your numbers are working out. That's well below the limit
    > of even the cheapest reseller hosting plan at the hosting company you
    > are using. (I happen to know that because my site is also hosted there.
    > We are on the same class of server, which is a dedicated reseller
    > hosting server). So, $20-$25/month to host BN. All you need to do is
    > spam enough to make more the $25/month from ads to be profitable.

    The life of a paid SPAMMER is a lonely one.
    Just ask Roy Schestowitz, the 24x7 "man".

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:

    >> Hey Roy!

    [snip Smith's obsessive stalking]

    > If you'd work together, you and Roy would make a great team!

    Can the relationship between stalker and victim be called "team"?

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    04:11:34 up 21 days, 14:07, 4 users, load average: 0.06, 0.08, 0.14

  9. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    In article , Homer
    wrote:
    > Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    > > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o'
    > > wisdom:

    > >> Hey Roy!

    > [snip Smith's obsessive stalking]
    >
    > > If you'd work together, you and Roy would make a great team!

    > Can the relationship between stalker and victim be called "team"?

    Please explain how reading something on a web page, which the author has
    published for the general public to read, and then asking the author a
    question about that web page, is "stalking".

    Have you considered moving to the United States and going into politics?
    If you move to Alaska, a Senate seat might soon become available. You'd
    be a worthy successor to Senator Stevens, as your grasp of the how the
    tubes work is about on the same level as his.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  10. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:03:41 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article , Homer
    > wrote:
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:

    >> [snip Smith's obsessive stalking]
    >>
    >>> If you'd work together, you and Roy would make a great team!

    >> Can the relationship between stalker and victim be called "team"?

    > Please explain how reading something on a web page, which the author has
    > published for the general public to read, and then asking the author a
    > question about that web page, is "stalking".
    >
    > Have you considered moving to the United States and going into politics?
    > If you move to Alaska, a Senate seat might soon become available. You'd
    > be a worthy successor to Senator Stevens, as your grasp of the how the
    > tubes work is about on the same level as his.

    Schestowitz likes to dish it out but when the fire gets too hot he runs and
    accuses people of stalking him.
    He loves the attention due to his narcissistic personality, but only when
    the attention is positive.
    Should people disagree with him, he starts falling apart.

    The guy is obviously 2 burgers short of a Big Mac.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Hey Roy, any comment on NOVL stock today?

    Narcissists, Narcissistic Supply and Sources of Supply

    http://samvak.tripod.com/faq76.html

    Narcissists, Disagreement and Criticism

    http://samvak.tripod.com/faq73.html

    The Intermittent Explosive Narcissist - Narcissistic Injury and
    Narcissistic Rage

    http://samvak.tripod.com/journal86.html

    Narcissists as Drama Queens

    The Narcissist as Know-it-all