KDE on windows! - Linux

This is a discussion on KDE on windows! - Linux ; Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png It's broken though. *sigh*...

  1. KDE on windows!

    Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png

    It's broken though. *sigh*

  2. Re: KDE on windows!

    Why oh why would you want to do such a thing?

    AqD wrote:
    > Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png
    >
    > It's broken though. *sigh*

  3. Re: KDE on windows!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, AqD belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png
    >
    > It's broken though. *sigh*

    Man, look what Windows did to your KDE!

    --
    "The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity."
    "And in the way our differences combine to create meaning and beauty."

  4. Re: KDE on windows!

    "Ben" wrote in message
    > Why oh why would you want to do such a thing?
    >
    > AqD wrote:
    > > Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png
    > >
    > > It's broken though. *sigh*

    FWIW:

    I used to waste many hours doing stuff with my machine.
    Trying different software etc...just to see what it does.

    Then my boss at work told me that I could not goof around so much
    and I had to do some actual work once in a while.

    So fortunately AqD "stepped to the plate" and is considerately wasting his
    time...so that
    others don't have to.

    Though it was supposed to be a big secret...

    I am pretty sure I know what his next project is:

    Getting a dual quad-cpu machine with 32gigs of RAM
    and a "six pack" of 1 Tb HD's

    then installing Vista Ultimate 64 bit

    in turn, installing VM ware in XP
    and installing Win2k in that

    etc, etc etc

    until he's all the way back to Windows 1

    Hopefully it'll be running on NEC Dos 3.3 great stuff!

  5. Re: KDE on windows!

    "AqD" schreef in bericht
    > Here => http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png
    >
    > It's broken though. sigh

    Piece of cake!
    http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/06/30...ms-in-windows/
    About
    =====
    The KDEWIN Installer is aimed to be a installer tool to ease kde
    installation on windows.
    See http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-01-14/ for an article about the
    background of this installer.
    State
    =====
    The gui installer is able to download, install and update packages from
    different internet ftp
    or http location with or without using a proxy. The command line installer
    works basically.
    NOTES
    =====
    - see doc/readme.txt for more informations about the idea and backgrounds of
    the installer
    - sources are located on
    http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesuppo...win-installer/
    --
    Clogwog, resident yap-yap dog of alt.os.windows-xp & alt.os.windows-vista
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/yap-yap_dog.jpg

  6. Re: KDE on windows!

    On Oct 29, 1:51 am, "Clogwog" wrote:
    > "AqD" schreef in berichtnews:79749a30-1694-4fa1-aa34-d692ca8d9e65@s1g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
    >
    > > Here =>http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3174/desktopza2.png

    > > It's broken though. sigh

    > Piece of cake!http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/06/30...-run-kde-progr...

    Yeah it's easy. Just a waste of time because there is nothing
    worthy.....

+ Reply to Thread