[News] Why the Internet Depends on GNU/Linux - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Why the Internet Depends on GNU/Linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz had the audacity to say that:

    Nice catch, Roy! Enjoyed reading this.

    *R* *H*

    --
    "His one secret thought, became like a chain, binding down his spirit, and,
    like a serpent, gnawing into his heart; and he was transformed into a sad

    Nathaniel Hawthorne, "Roger Malvin's Burial"

+ Reply to Thread