PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!! - Linux ; Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing: > + PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!! We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS. Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM ...

  1. PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > +

    PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!!

    We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.

    Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.

    The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

  2. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    7 wrote:

    7 is on some kind of drug.

  3. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:4E2Nk.77961$E41.27200@text.news.virginmedia.c om...
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> +

    > PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!!
    >
    > We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.
    >
    > Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    > compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.

    lol ! "7" made a fool of himself once again!
    Windows Server 2003 SP1, Datacenter Edition (yes, that is correct - 32 bit)
    128 GB of physical RAM
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system...AE/PAEdrv.mspx

    > The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    > envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
    Signed, 7
    A Lifelong Windows Developer
    His logo:
    http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...399323_160.jpg
    Pretend Linux "Advocate"
    Obsessive Freeloader
    Failed Promoter Of Proprietary, Patented Schemes
    All Around Fraud And Hypocrite
    Now, run along, Josh!
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

  4. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:4E2Nk.77961$E41.27200@text.news.virginmedia.c om...
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> +

    > PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!!
    >
    > We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.
    >
    > Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    > compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.

    lol ! "7" made a fool of himself once again!
    Windows Server 2003 SP1, Datacenter Edition (yes, that is correct - 32 bit)
    128 GB of physical RAM
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system...AE/PAEdrv.mspx

    > The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    > envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
    Signed, 7
    A Lifelong Windows Developer
    His logo:
    http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...399323_160.jpg
    Pretend Linux "Advocate"
    Obsessive Freeloader
    Failed Promoter Of Proprietary, Patented Schemes
    All Around Fraud And Hypocrite
    Now, run along, Josh!
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

  5. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Linux Pimps
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > 7 wrote:
    >

    > 7 is on some kind of drug.

    So if the press were called in, all they can now see is micoshaft
    windummy fraudsters disguised as asstroturfers infesting the Linux
    newsgroups and poisoning the newgroups with 'Linux users are on drugs'
    messages?

    Great going fsckwit!

    Windummy fanboyees are total piss wits that sell nothing but lies
    on the internet and should be banned from the internet
    like they are in EU.

  6. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:37:29 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Windummy fanboyees are total piss wits that sell nothing but lies
    > on the internet and should be banned from the internet
    > like they are in EU.

    I've got news for you, Schestowitz would be the absolute first person
    targeted.
    And he might very well be.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    Linux Pimps wrote:

    > 7 is on some kind of drug.

    Said the guy slurping Microsoft Kool-aid.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    01:19:19 up 16 days, 11:15, 4 users, load average: 4.24, 4.06, 3.89

  8. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:19:40 +0000, Homer wrote:

    > Linux Pimps wrote:
    >
    >> 7 is on some kind of drug.

    > Said the guy slurping Microsoft Kool-aid.

    IMHO 7 is brain damaged.
    Too much time in the birth canal deprived him of O2.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE!!!

    Homer wrote:
    > Linux Pimps wrote:
    >
    >> 7 is on some kind of drug.

    > Said the guy slurping Microsoft Kool-aid.

    Said the boy that his mama dropped him on his head -- head first on the
    cold cement floor when she had him, and he is now drinking Linux a
    *lemon* flavored drink.

+ Reply to Thread