    Cola was probably pre 2001.

    Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004

    Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004

    Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004

    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004

    Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

  2. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    wooopee ****ing do

    he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.

    Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  3. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:04:09 +0000, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >> Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    > wooopee ****ing do
    >
    > he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    > forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >
    > Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    Yes.

  4. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On 2008-10-26, Andrew Halliwell claimed:
    > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >> Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    > wooopee ****ing do
    >
    > he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    > forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >
    > Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    Or maybe not.

    --
    VISTA: Very Irritating System, Try Alternatives

  5. WINDUMMY FANBOYEE Lies Again

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Nomen Nescio
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > [

    PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!!

    We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.

    Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.

    The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

  6. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:06:24 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-10-26, Andrew Halliwell claimed:
    >> Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>> Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    >> wooopee ****ing do
    >>
    >> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>
    >> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    > If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    > Or maybe not.

    Kind of like you Linux advocates are still squawking about some of Erik's
    mistakes.
    Mistakes he already acknowledged, years ago in fact.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: WINDUMMY FANBOYEE Lies Again

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:07:35 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Nomen Nescio
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> [

    > PISS OFF WINDUMMY FANBOYEE!!!
    >
    > We all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.
    >
    > Micoshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    > compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.
    >
    > The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    > envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

    Drinking is bad for your nanobots 7.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  8. Re: WINDUMMY FANBOYEE Lies Again

    7 wrote:

    7 is on some kind of drug.

  9. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 2008-10-26, Andrew Halliwell claimed:
    >> Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>> Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    >> wooopee ****ing do
    >>
    >> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>
    >> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    > If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    > Or maybe not.

    And was it really Terry back then?

    --
    Fat people of the world unite, we've got nothing to lose!

  10. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On 2008-10-26, Chris Ahlstrom claimed:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> wooopee ****ing do
    >>>
    >>> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >>> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>>
    >>> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    >> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    >> Or maybe not.

    > And was it really Terry back then?

    Good question. There have been a number of "Terry Porter" posts over
    the years that definitely were /NOT/ the Terry Porter they pretended to
    be.

    --
    Vista: Proof you CAN fool some of the people all of the time.

  11. Re: WINDUMMY FANBOYEE Lies Again

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Linux Pimps
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > 7 wrote:
    >

    > 7 is on some kind of drug.

    So if the press were called in, all they can now see is micoshaft
    windummy fraudsters disguised as asstroturfers infesting the Linux
    newsgroups and poising the newgroups with 'Linux users are on drugs'
    messages?

    Great going fsckwit!

    Windummy fanboyees are total piss wits that sell nothing but lies
    on the internet and should be banned from the internet
    like they are in EU,

  12. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:59:58 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> wooopee ****ing do
    >>>
    >>> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >>> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>>
    >>> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    >> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    >> Or maybe not.

    > And was it really Terry back then?

    Hahaha!
    Classic.

    I was waiting for that one.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  13. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:06:24 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> wooopee ****ing do
    >>>
    >>> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago
    >>> and forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>>
    >>> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    >> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to
    >> grasp. Or maybe not.

    > Kind of like you Linux advocates are still squawking about some of
    > Erik's mistakes.
    > Mistakes he already acknowledged, years ago in fact.

    Watch the Gidget nutjob slime away now that his hypocrisy has been
    revealed... again.

  14. Re: WINDUMMY FANBOYEE Lies Again

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Linux Pimps
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> 7 wrote:
    >>

    >> 7 is on some kind of drug.

    > So if the press were called in,

    Call the press you moron on drugs and see if they show.

  15. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:06:24 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> wooopee ****ing do
    >>>
    >>> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >>> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>>
    >>> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    >> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    >> Or maybe not.

    > Kind of like you Linux advocates are still squawking about some of Erik's
    > mistakes.
    > Mistakes he already acknowledged, years ago in fact.

    His most idiotic blunders were never admitted by him
    --
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
    To mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.

  16. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On 2008-10-26, Sinister Midget wrote:
    > On 2008-10-26, Andrew Halliwell claimed:
    >> Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>> Google clearly shows you to be a lying prick.

    >> wooopee ****ing do
    >>
    >> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>
    >> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    > If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    > Or maybe not.

    We all know which 'straws' they are _really_ grasping, don't we?

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  17. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On 2008-10-27, Gregory Shearman claimed:
    > On 2008-10-26, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >>>
    >>> wooopee ****ing do
    >>>
    >>> he posted 4 times during the period of one week nearly 5 years ago and
    >>> forgot about it or didn't deem them worthy of comment.
    >>>
    >>> Is that honestly the BEST you can come up with?

    >> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    >> Or maybe not.

    > We all know which 'straws' they are _really_ grasping, don't we?

    They can get away with it until they reach puberty. Except for the part
    where it makes them go blind and grow hair on their palms.

    --
    My other computer is your Windows box.

  18. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:31:26 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-10-27, Gregory Shearman claimed:
    >> On 2008-10-26, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >>> On 2008-10-26, Andrew Halliwell claimed:

    >>> If they keep looking they might be able to find another straw to grasp.
    >>> Or maybe not.

    >> We all know which 'straws' they are _really_ grasping, don't we?

    > They can get away with it until they reach puberty. Except for the part
    > where it makes them go blind and grow hair on their palms.

    Well let's see.....
    Porter has been posting for about 4 days now and has been wrong several
    times already,,,,
    See a pattern?
    Most people will.
    The guy is an idiot.

    That's why he was laughed out of COLA the last time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  19. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > And was it really Terry back then?

    Have someone read the headers for you Liarnut. Time for your doodie drop
    from Terri!

  20. Re: Terry Porter Lies Again

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Leon belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> And was it really Terry back then?

    > Have someone read the headers for you Liarnut. Time for your doodie drop
    > from Terri!

    Idiot.

    --
    In order to succeed in any enterprise, one must be persistent and patient.
    Even if one has to run some risks, one must be brave and strong enough to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast