Re: XP - formatting a new drive? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: XP - formatting a new drive? - Linux ; wisdomkiller & pain, ye clouted cap of all fools alive, sit there, the lyingest knave in Christendom, ye perorated: > Sarah Houston wrote: > >> I just got an 80gb drive to replace my 40gb one. >> >> With the ...

  1. Re: XP - formatting a new drive?

    lol - you ****ing stupid cunt.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking grisly aborted feotus on top of frozen
    heads of lettuce and flea scrotum extract under ravished marsupial
    crutch with strawberry extract accentuated with sautéed foot inside
    screwed up maggot genitalia accentuated with moldy diseased body parts
    and opossum clitoris dressing, dished up in a congealing casserole
    overflowing with fatty medley of cherry tomato, carrot and sausage in
    ghastly cancerous growth juice, a side of clydesdale spleen and a pint
    of mouldy yoghurt.

  2. Re: XP - formatting a new drive?

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:36:11 -0400, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> You may format it, as already said. But that isn't necessary when you
    >> intend
    >> to image your 40G drive to it.

    > lol - you ****ing stupid cunt.

    And you are an asshole for adding CSMA to this thread.

  3. Re: XP - formatting a new drive?

    Tim Murray wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:36:11 -0400, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>> You may format it, as already said. But that isn't necessary when
    >>> you intend
    >>> to image your 40G drive to it.

    >> lol - you ****ing stupid cunt.

    > And you are an asshole for adding CSMA to this thread.

    It was obviously for your education.

+ Reply to Thread