Terry Porter The Lying Idiot - Linux

This is a discussion on Terry Porter The Lying Idiot - Linux ; From: Terry Porter Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ? Message-ID: I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?...

  1. Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    From: Terry Porter
    Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?

    I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is
    limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?

  2. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > From: Terry Porter
    > Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?
    >

    > I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is
    > limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?

    Where's the lie?
    I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.
    Oh, but of course....

    You're nother wintroll incapable of parsing even the simplest if english
    sentences aren't you?
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  3. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >> From: Terry Porter
    >> Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?
    >>

    >> I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is
    >> limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?
    >>

    > Where's the lie?
    > I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    > Oh, but of course....
    >
    > You're nother wintroll incapable of parsing even the simplest if
    > english sentences aren't you?
    >> spike1@freenet.co,uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering
    >> Pinky?" | Andrew Halliwell BSc |
    >> | in | "I think so brain, but this time, you
    >> control | Computer Science | the Encounter suit, and I'll
    >> do the voice..." |

  4. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:11:52 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >>> From: Terry Porter
    >>> Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?
    >>>

    >>> I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is
    >>> limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?
    >>>

    >> Where's the lie?
    >> I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    > That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    I told you Terry Porter isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:11:52 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >>> Where's the lie?
    >>> I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    >> That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    > I told you Terry Porter isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    I see that. On top of which he's a bald-faced liar.

  6. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    DFS wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >>> From: Terry Porter
    >>> Subject: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?
    >>>

    >>> I've just read that Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is
    >>> limited to 4GB of RAM, what's up with that ?
    >>>

    >> Where's the lie?
    >> I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    > That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    What lies though? Come on, state them specifically.
    Do ypu mean the 3 gig and 4 gig limits?
    Those are wrong but he didn't specifically lie.
    All he said was he READ that those limits existed, which is probably true.
    Just cos what he read was wrong doesn't make him a liar.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  7. WINDUMMIES ARE The Lying Idiots

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Borked Pseudo Mailed
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Well all know WINDUMMIES ARE LYING IDIOTS.

    Micshaft products can only access 3Gb of RAM to
    compete with Linux while Linux has no limits at any RAM limit.

    The 32 / 64 argument is won by Linux which still has the highest
    envelope of speed x 32 / 64 bit x RAM size access and performance.

  8. Re: Just on GP, you are an idiot for making this post. And stopwearing your heart on your sleeve.

    7 wrote:

    Will you shut the ****-up?

  9. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >>> Where's the lie?
    >>> I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    >> That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    > What lies though? Come on, state them specifically.
    > Do ypu mean the 3 gig and 4 gig limits?
    > Those are wrong but he didn't specifically lie.

    Yes, he did.

    Just as I would be lying if I said Linux requires you to learn an 800 page
    list of CLI commands to do the basics (even though I know this is not true,
    I read some guy making the claim
    http://legaltech.law.com/commentary-the-penguin-do.html so I'll repost it
    here with a ****-eating grin and say "I read" it.).

    > All he said was he READ that those limits existed, which is probably
    > true. Just cos what he read was wrong doesn't make him a liar.

    uh huh... neither you nor he can get off that easy. "I read" is what the
    fool thinks he can hide behind when he posts his lies.

    Left side of the luser's mouth: I'll say "I read" it even though I know
    better and have known better for 10 years.

    Right side of the luser's mouth: "Wintrolls are dishonest"

    He's a[nother] POS lying Linux luser. The Linux world is chock full of
    idiots who can barely open their pieholes without telling a lie about
    MS\Windows. Funny enough, many of them find their way right here to cola.

  10. Re: Just on GP, you are an idiot for making this post. And stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

    Linux Pimps wrote:
    > 7 wrote:
    >

    > Will you shut the ****-up?

    Will you?

  11. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    DFS wrote:
    > Yes, he did.

    No, he didn't.

    > Just as I would be lying if I said Linux requires you to learn an 800 page
    > list of CLI commands to do the basics (even though I know this is not true,
    > I read some guy making the claim

    If you said "Linux requires you to learn 800 page lists of cli commands just
    to do the basics" you would be lying.

    There is no lie in stating that you READ that though.
    You'd be wrong but you wouldn't be lying.

  12. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >>> Where's the lie?
    >>> I see nothing that can be construed as untruth in what he said.

    >> That's 'cause you're a shabby bozo. Both statements are lies.

    > What lies though? Come on, state them specifically.
    > Do ypu mean the 3 gig and 4 gig limits?
    > Those are wrong but he didn't specifically lie.
    > All he said was he READ that those limits existed, which is probably true.
    > Just cos what he read was wrong doesn't make him a liar.

    It does make him rash, though, for failing to check that statement that
    he read.

    Hardly a major crime. Which is why Erik, DFS, and Clogwog have to
    amplify it for us.

    --
    Normal times may possibly be over forever.

  13. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > It does make him rash, though, for failing to check that statement that
    > he read.
    >
    > Hardly a major crime. Which is why Erik, DFS, and Clogwog have to
    > amplify it for us.

    Quite

  14. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >> Yes, he did.

    > No, he didn't.

    Yes, he did lie. When he quoted the idiocy then asked "What's up with
    that?" he explicitly lied because he already knew that 32- and 64-bit
    Windows supports more RAM than he claims to have "read".

    Face it: he's a lying Linux luser.

    Many Linux "advocates*" that I've come across online tell stupid lies about
    Windows. Even a supposedly reputable magazine like Linux Format can't help
    but lie; they recently said "Windows software takes ages to install and
    requires a half-dozen reboots."

    >> Just as I would be lying if I said Linux requires you to learn an
    >> 800 page list of CLI commands to do the basics (even though I know
    >> this is not true, I read some guy making the claim

    > If you said "Linux requires you to learn 800 page lists of cli
    > commands just to do the basics" you would be lying.
    >
    > There is no lie in stating that you READ that though.
    > You'd be wrong but you wouldn't be lying.

    I never claimed he didn't read it. He may have - but it's extremely
    doubtful. Go ahead and ask the lying scumbag where he "read" it and watch
    him slink away.

  15. Re: Terry Porter The Lying Idiot

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:01:07 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>> Yes, he did.

    >> No, he didn't.

    > Yes, he did lie. When he quoted the idiocy then asked "What's up with
    > that?" he explicitly lied because he already knew that 32- and 64-bit
    > Windows supports more RAM than he claims to have "read".
    >
    > Face it: he's a lying Linux luser.
    >
    > Many Linux "advocates*" that I've come across online tell stupid lies about
    > Windows. Even a supposedly reputable magazine like Linux Format can't help
    > but lie; they recently said "Windows software takes ages to install and
    > requires a half-dozen reboots."
    >

    >>> Just as I would be lying if I said Linux requires you to learn an
    >>> 800 page list of CLI commands to do the basics (even though I know
    >>> this is not true, I read some guy making the claim

    >> If you said "Linux requires you to learn 800 page lists of cli
    >> commands just to do the basics" you would be lying.
    >>
    >> There is no lie in stating that you READ that though.
    >> You'd be wrong but you wouldn't be lying.

    > I never claimed he didn't read it. He may have - but it's extremely
    > doubtful. Go ahead and ask the lying scumbag where he "read" it and watch
    > him slink away.

    Terry Porter is a Linux boob.
    He tries, but he always seems to put his foot in his mouth.

    So far he has borked the Vista memory thread with inaccurate information as
    well as screwing up his X10 thread where he claims the software for Windows
    is not free so use Linux.

    Wrong on both counts.

    Keep watching!

    Wait until he gets into networking, that's when the fun will really begin.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/