Re: Micro$oft heading towards bankruptcy! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Micro$oft heading towards bankruptcy! - Linux ; Clogwog wrote: > Foolish me ;-) You are - open source products has earned ten times that in profits over the same period. Micoshaft is heading for a catastrophic implosion. With 100,000 employees, the bubble is busting as they cannot ...

  1. Re: Micro$oft heading towards bankruptcy!

    Clogwog wrote:

    > Foolish me ;-)

    You are - open source products has earned ten times that in profits over
    the same period.

    Micoshaft is heading for a catastrophic implosion.
    With 100,000 employees, the bubble is busting as they
    cannot produce any valuable products any more.
    They need to downsize and probably sell out to google.

    Google now more than 50% the size of micosahft while Linux
    is jsut exploding on to the market with 3 million+
    embedded Linux gadgets sold PER DAY.

  2. Re: Micro$oft heading towards bankruptcy!

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:YAIMk.77536$E41.52218@text.news.virginmedia.c om...
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >
    >> Foolish me ;-)

    > You are - open source products has earned ten times that in profits over
    > the same period.
    >
    > Micoshaft is heading for a catastrophic implosion.

    Nice and steady growth for M$, as I pointed out ($15.06 billion for the
    first fiscal quarter, up from $13.76 billion a year ago), no signes of an
    "implosion", nor an "explosion".
    Please backup your claim?
    http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ca...=Google+Search
    http://www.google.com/search?num=50&...oft%22&spell=1

    > With 100,000 employees, the bubble is busting as they
    > cannot produce any valuable products any more.
    > They need to downsize and probably sell out to google.
    >
    > Google now more than 50% the size of micosahft while Linux
    > is jsut exploding on to the market with 3 million+
    > embedded Linux gadgets sold PER DAY.

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
    Signed, 7
    A Lifelong Windows Developer
    His logo:
    http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...399323_160.jpg
    Pretend Linux "Advocate"
    Obsessive Freeloader
    Failed Promoter Of Proprietary, Patented Schemes
    All Around Fraud And Hypocrite
    Now, run along, Josh!

+ Reply to Thread