The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi site surveysfor instance - Linux

This is a discussion on The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi site surveysfor instance - Linux ; That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux powered Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys. http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter -- Linux full time, on the desktop, since August 1997...

  1. The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi site surveysfor instance

    That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux powered
    Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys.

    http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter

  2. Re: The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi site surveys for instance

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux powered
    > Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys.
    >
    > http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter

    Man, that's some war-driving outfit you got there, Terry!

    --
    The plot was designed in a light vein that somehow became varicose.
    -- David Lardner

  3. Re: The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi site surveys for instance

    Terry Porter wrote:

    > That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux
    > powered Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys.
    >
    > http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter

    Fairly cool.

    You're an idiot for linking Linux crapware to it, of course.

  4. Re: The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi sitesurveys for instance

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:15:33 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Terry Porter wrote:
    >
    >> That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux powered
    >> Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys.
    >>
    >> http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter

    > Fairly cool.
    >
    > You're an idiot for linking Linux crapware to it, of course.

    I expect that from a Wintroll.

    You're welcome to take a dual core VISTA LAP ROASTER in a R22 instead,
    and hey, you'll be doing the world a favor in the long run

  5. Re: The things Linux makes possible, ... helicopter WiFi sitesurveys for instance

    On 2008-10-26, Terry Porter wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:15:33 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Terry Porter wrote:
    >>
    >>> That's right, I get to fly around in a helicopter using a Linux powered
    >>> Netbook to do aerial WiFi site surveys.
    >>>
    >>> http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/d...iki:helicopter

    >> Fairly cool.
    >>
    >> You're an idiot for linking Linux crapware to it, of course.

    > I expect that from a Wintroll.
    >
    > You're welcome to take a dual core VISTA LAP ROASTER in a R22 instead,
    > and hey, you'll be doing the world a favor in the long run

    Cook those testes... think of it as Darwin in Action.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power