    I can almost certainly track it down to when using 2 or more instances of
    Thunar at a time and/or involving access to non-user folders during
    prolonged working with Thunar and other applications."

    #10 at

    "Linux just works"

  2. Re: How to crash your Linux crapware? Just use it

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:56:30 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Oh yeah. Speaks and... crash again.
    >
    > I can almost certainly track it down to when using 2 or more instances of
    > Thunar at a time and/or involving access to non-user folders during
    > prolonged working with Thunar and other applications."
    >
    > #10 at
    >

    > "Linux just works"

    I just installed some program called Tunapie and upon starting it, bang it
    just disappears with an error.
    Real crap....

    Oh yea, for the Linux creeps here it is started from a cli so you can see
    the error.

    Do me a favor, file a bug report because I have no idea what any of this
    gibberish means.

    xxxyyy@linuxdaw:~$ tunapie

    (python:15496): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_realize_icon: assertion
    `info->icon_pixmap == NULL' failed
    Waiting for server
    python: ../../src/xcb_lock.c:33: _XCBUnlockDisplay: Assertion
    `xcb_get_request_sent(dpy->xcb->connection) == dpy->request' failed.
    Aborted

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: