Life in the trenches: an OpenSSH developer speaks

,----[ Quote ]
| For Miller to dip his toes in these waters is rather far from his roots - he
| is a self-taught developer, one who, like many others, had an interest in
| computers in his young days but then turned to other interests until some
| years had passed.
|
| "My parents got me my first computer when I was about eight," he says. "Back
| in those days, owning a computer was very conducive to learning how to
| program because they didn't do much unless you programmed them to do
| something or bought some software which wasn't particularly widely available
| in Australia.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21327/1148/

Configuresoft Awarded Red Hat Enterprise Linux Benchmark Certification From
Center for Internet Security

,----[ Quote ]
| Configuresoft, the world's leading enterprise server configuration management
| company, today announced that Configuresoft's Enterprise Configuration
| Manager (ECM) was awarded Red Hat Enterprise Linux Benchmark Certification
| from the Center for Internet Security (CIS). This certification is based on
| Configuresoft's industry leading configuration management and assessment
| capabilities that help organizations achieve and maintain a secure and
| compliant environment with CIS Benchmark recommendations for Red Hat
| Enterprise Linux systems.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...F0F21EC7F6A%7D

Related:

All systems go for validation of updated OpenSSL module

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/119134

,----[ Quote ]