Re: New Ubuntu version! Whopptee DO! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: New Ubuntu version! Whopptee DO! - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE belched out this bit o' wisdom: > What you can't do with Ubuntu: > > REAL WORK > -- > Flame me all you want. Weakest troll ever. Makes DFS look like ...

  1. Re: New Ubuntu version! Whopptee DO!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >
    > REAL WORK
    > --
    > Flame me all you want.

    Weakest troll ever.

    Makes DFS look like a savant.

    --
    May the bluebird of happiness twiddle your bits.

  2. Re: New Ubuntu version! Whopptee DO!

    "Chris Ahlstrom" schreef in bericht
    news:8muMk.47169$IB6.8294@bignews8.bellsouth.net.. .
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >>
    >> REAL WORK
    >> --
    >> Flame me all you want.

    > Weakest troll ever.
    >
    > Makes DFS look like a savant.
    >
    > --
    > May the bluebird of happiness twiddle your bits.

    Will you pass this url to your wife?, Ohh...... and daughter?
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...0-reasons.aspx
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/