Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux ; amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du jour ... > I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are > oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam > Hussein was the epitome of ...

  1. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...

    > I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are
    > oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam
    > Hussein was the epitome of right wingers using guns and such
    > to make sure that there wasn't anybody spreading the wealth
    > around. When you get other terrorists like Colin Powell in
    > there with him, the world isn't safe for anyone. Imagine how
    > the terrorists seem to have prospered since 9/11, taking over
    > the US Military, the Bush Administration, and now on the verge
    > of the presidency of the US of A! Bush sure screwed the
    > pooch.

    Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

    >> Get real, Blue Team, you've lost.
    >>
    >> Now, to your question: how about notables such as the Dems
    >> have promoted in every post-war election? Those were good men
    >> and women, effective leaders, experienced in peace and war?
    >> Puleeze! Let's see, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmie
    >> Carter, Bill Clinton? Not exactly shining beacons of light
    >> any more than Nixon and Ford.
    >>

    > Well, we can't all be as talented and cerebral as the Bushes
    > and Reagan.

    I rest my case.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    "Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the
    right things" - Peter Drucker

  2. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    "HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
    > amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    > jour ...
    >
    >> I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are
    >> oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam
    >> Hussein was the epitome of right wingers using guns and such
    >> to make sure that there wasn't anybody spreading the wealth
    >> around. When you get other terrorists like Colin Powell in
    >> there with him, the world isn't safe for anyone. Imagine how
    >> the terrorists seem to have prospered since 9/11, taking over
    >> the US Military, the Bush Administration, and now on the verge
    >> of the presidency of the US of A! Bush sure screwed the
    >> pooch.
    >>

    > Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    > of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    > did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    > disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

    We squirm? Tut. We are far in the lead with the clock running out. It is
    you sorry folk who are facing the music.

    >>> Get real, Blue Team, you've lost.
    >>>
    >>> Now, to your question: how about notables such as the Dems
    >>> have promoted in every post-war election? Those were good men
    >>> and women, effective leaders, experienced in peace and war?
    >>> Puleeze! Let's see, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmie
    >>> Carter, Bill Clinton? Not exactly shining beacons of light
    >>> any more than Nixon and Ford.
    >>>

    >> Well, we can't all be as talented and cerebral as the Bushes
    >> and Reagan.
    >>

    > I rest my case.

    It needs some rest.

  3. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HEMI-Powered wrote:
    > amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    > jour ...
    >
    >> I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are
    >> oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam
    >> Hussein was the epitome of right wingers using guns and such
    >> to make sure that there wasn't anybody spreading the wealth
    >> around. When you get other terrorists like Colin Powell in
    >> there with him, the world isn't safe for anyone. Imagine how
    >> the terrorists seem to have prospered since 9/11, taking over
    >> the US Military, the Bush Administration, and now on the verge
    >> of the presidency of the US of A! Bush sure screwed the
    >> pooch.
    >>

    > Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    > of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    > did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    > disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

    How about you investigate 9/11.
    Terrorist wallet on the sidewalk.
    Operation Northwoods.
    Let's roll.
    One little camera at pentagon.
    Insurance on WTC.

    Republicans are traitors.

    >>> Get real, Blue Team, you've lost.
    >>>
    >>> Now, to your question: how about notables such as the Dems
    >>> have promoted in every post-war election? Those were good men
    >>> and women, effective leaders, experienced in peace and war?
    >>> Puleeze! Let's see, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmie
    >>> Carter, Bill Clinton? Not exactly shining beacons of light
    >>> any more than Nixon and Ford.
    >>>

    >> Well, we can't all be as talented and cerebral as the Bushes
    >> and Reagan.
    >>

    > I rest my case.

  4. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:54:04 -0500, "HEMI-Powered"
    wrote:

    >amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    >jour ...
    >
    >> I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are
    >> oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam
    >> Hussein was the epitome of right wingers using guns and such
    >> to make sure that there wasn't anybody spreading the wealth
    >> around. When you get other terrorists like Colin Powell in
    >> there with him, the world isn't safe for anyone. Imagine how
    >> the terrorists seem to have prospered since 9/11, taking over
    >> the US Military, the Bush Administration, and now on the verge
    >> of the presidency of the US of A! Bush sure screwed the
    >> pooch.
    >>

    >Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    >of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    >did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    >disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.
    >>
    >>> Get real, Blue Team, you've lost.
    >>>
    >>> Now, to your question: how about notables such as the Dems
    >>> have promoted in every post-war election? Those were good men
    >>> and women, effective leaders, experienced in peace and war?
    >>> Puleeze! Let's see, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmie
    >>> Carter, Bill Clinton? Not exactly shining beacons of light
    >>> any more than Nixon and Ford.
    >>>

    >> Well, we can't all be as talented and cerebral as the Bushes
    >> and Reagan.
    >>

    >I rest my case.

    Uh..what do you say about this list?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_...on_convictions

    You're an idiot.

  5. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:38:39 +0000 (UTC), owl
    wrote:

    >In comp.os.linux.advocacy HEMI-Powered wrote:
    >> amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    >> jour ...
    >>
    >>> I just love to watch the right wingers squirm! There are
    >>> oceans of opportunity for pointing out things like how Saddam
    >>> Hussein was the epitome of right wingers using guns and such
    >>> to make sure that there wasn't anybody spreading the wealth
    >>> around. When you get other terrorists like Colin Powell in
    >>> there with him, the world isn't safe for anyone. Imagine how
    >>> the terrorists seem to have prospered since 9/11, taking over
    >>> the US Military, the Bush Administration, and now on the verge
    >>> of the presidency of the US of A! Bush sure screwed the
    >>> pooch.
    >>>

    >> Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    >> of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    >> did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    >> disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

    >How about you investigate 9/11.
    >Terrorist wallet on the sidewalk.

    Ok...this is where I filter you. You're nuts.
    >Operation Northwoods.
    >Let's roll.
    >One little camera at pentagon.
    >Insurance on WTC.
    >
    >Republicans are traitors.

    >>> Well, we can't all be as talented and cerebral as the Bushes
    >>> and Reagan.
    >>>

    >> I rest my case.

  6. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy Lookout wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:38:39 +0000 (UTC), owl
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In comp.os.linux.advocacy HEMI-Powered wrote:
    >>> amicus_curious added these comments in the current discussion du
    >>> jour ...

    >>> Nobody is squirming except you Ultra Left Loons who are so afraid
    >>> of the truth that you won't even investigate for yourself. If you
    >>> did, asshole, you wouldn't make such absurd statements. You are a
    >>> disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

    >>How about you investigate 9/11.
    >>Terrorist wallet on the sidewalk.

    > Ok...this is where I filter you. You're nuts.

    I think it's nuts to believe some of the bull**** they've put out there,
    like the magical pristine hijacker passport that supposedly flutters to the
    ground from the WTC fireball.

    http://www.rense.com/general48/secondhijackerpass.htm
    http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution...t_Passport.htm

    >>Operation Northwoods.

    I'm nuts for bringing this one up too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
    http://www.smeggys.co.uk/operation_n...hp?image=01#tt

    >>Let's roll.

    OMG. Now there's one that's such cornball obvious bull****.
    I must be nuts.

    >>One little camera at pentagon.

    Yeah, I must be nuts for not believing that the freaking pentagon has
    only one camera.

    >>Insurance on WTC.

    I guess I'm nuts because that guy who bought the WTC made $billions
    profit from its destruction.

    >>Republicans are traitors.

    I must be nuts for calling these traitors, "traitors."

+ Reply to Thread