Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, AqD belched out this bit o' wisdom: > On Oct 24, 4:46 am, "Clogwog" wrote: >> >> > Get real, Blue Team, you've lost. >> >> Aqd is a member of the yellow team! ...

  1. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    After takin' a swig o' grog, AqD belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Oct 24, 4:46 am, "Clogwog" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Get real, Blue Team, you've lost.

    >> Aqd is a member of the yellow team!

    > What yellow team??

    That would be the Chickenhawks:

    http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

    # GW Bush - decided that a six-year Nat'l Guard commitment really means
    four years. Still says that he's "been to war." Huh?
    # VP Cheney - several deferments (1, 2), the last by marriage (in his
    own words, "had other priorities than military service") (1)
    # Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve (1, 2); received seven
    deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State
    # Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve (1), too busy being a
    Republican.
    # Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not serve (1, 2)
    # Jack Kemp, did not serve (1, 2) (was unfit because of a knee injury,
    though he heroically continued as a National Football League
    quarterback for another eight years - source)

    --
    The telephone is a good way to talk to people without having to offer
    them a drink.

  2. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    "HEMI-Powered":

    > Chris Ahlstrom added these comments ...
    >
    >> # GW Bush - decided that a six-year Nat'l Guard commitment
    >> really means
    >> four years. Still says that he's "been to war." Huh?
    >> # VP Cheney - several deferments (1, 2), the last by marriage
    >> (in his
    >> own words, "had other priorities than military service") (1)
    >> # Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve (1, 2);
    >> received seven
    >> deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State
    >> # Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve (1), too busy
    >> being a
    >> Republican.
    >> # Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not
    >> serve (1, 2) # Jack Kemp, did not serve (1, 2) (was unfit
    >> because of a knee injury,
    >> though he heroically continued as a National Football League
    >> quarterback for another eight years - source)
    >>

    > I prefer

    FOAD, you middle-class raping traitor

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I want a nuclear-powered John Deere!

    http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Lhn6DD2wo

  3. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    After takin' a swig o' grog, HEMI-Powered belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Elect Hussein Obama at your peril, America. I'd let you Far Left
    > Loons take it in the ass the hard way but you'll bring me down as
    > well and this I cannot abide.

    Another political wack job asstroturfing against a liberal candidate.

    Who'd a thunk it?

    --
    The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its capacity
    -- the rest is overhead for the operating system.

+ Reply to Thread