Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: [News] Hard to Find Anything That Does Not Run Linux...

    On 2008-11-09, Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

    > An ad. Yeesh. Really, what am I going to do, record it and send it to a
    > million people? Suppose I do, what's the result - a million more people
    > have seen the ad? Where's the downside? The logic of this one boggles
    > the mind.

    The logic is that it stopped you from recording your show, without
    explicitly having a recording block in it. That's just evil.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  2. Re: Hard to Find Anything That Does Not Run Linux...

    On Oct 30, 6:04*pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    > ____/ chrisv on Thursday 30 October 2008 12:46 : \____
    >

    > > TomB wrote:

    > >>Such statements typically emerge from a small mind.

    > > Wow. *What an incredibly stupid thing to say. *Even for rat.

    > > These Wintrolls don't seem to mind at all making complete jackasses of
    > > themselves.

    > That's why they belong in the basket.
    >
    > Bill Weisgerber not only trolls forums but he's also an arrogant prick with a
    > 3.2-inch pecker.

    Such precision...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2