Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Chinese fume at Microsoft anti-piracy > > ,----[ Quote ] > | China's vocal bloggers seemed stunned that their computers seemed to > | have phoned Microsoft for the anti-piracy tool without asking. > | > ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Chinese fume at Microsoft anti-piracy
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | China's vocal bloggers seemed stunned that their computers seemed to
    > | have phoned Microsoft for the anti-piracy tool without asking.
    > |
    > | "The computer is mine", one angry blogger penned, "Microsoft has no
    > | right to control my hardware without my agreement", the poor fool
    > | thought.
    > `----

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...microsoft-anti

    Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking ship.
    Blammer MUST HAVE pushed the switch himself....

    --

    ************************************************** ***************************

    From the desk of:
    Jerome D. McBride

    07:11:00 up 25 days, 11:29, 5 users, load average: 1.54, 2.39, 1.62

    ************************************************** ***************************

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    Jerry McBride wrote:

    > Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking
    > ship.

    Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:15:46 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Jerry McBride wrote:
    >
    >> Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking
    >> ship.

    > Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

    Is this the year of Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:15:46 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Jerry McBride wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a
    >>> sinking ship.

    >> Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

    > Is this the year of Linux?

    Well, it's the Year Of The Rat in China... and Linux is pretty damn
    ratty....

    heh!

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:39:47 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

    >> Is this the year of Linux?

    > Well, it's the Year Of The Rat in China... and Linux is pretty damn
    > ratty....
    >
    > heh!

    Maybe the Chinese govt will release Red_Rat Linux to compliment their
    Red_Flag Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Department of Marketing:

    > Jerry McBride wrote:
    >
    >> Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking
    >> ship.

    > Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

    Micoshaft hasn't a prayer.

    Google now more than 56% the size of Micoshaft and growing
    while micoshaft is sinking.
    This quicker micoshaft sell out, the quicker its full
    value is realized. The longer they wait, the greater the
    loss that micoshaft investors will have to face up to.
    Doing nothing is not an option.

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:07:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 24 October 2008 06:46 : \____
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > ^^
    > Puppet show. Get your popcorn, hold the drinks.

    That's a good idea, especially for you Roy Schestowitz.
    Remember what happened last time you got drunk in that gay bar.
    As I recall you had a run in with the local law enforcement personnel.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

    7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft hasn't a prayer.

    blah blah blah... how borrrinnngg can you be, little fraud?

    It's the same inane, meaningless bull**** from you "advocates*" year after
    year after year. Just silly words on a screen, while in real life you all
    use Windows to make a living.

    > Google now more than 56% the size of Micoshaft and growing
    > while micoshaft is sinking.

    Can you make a single post that isn't absurd?

    http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=M...urce=undefined

    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GOOG

    > This quicker micoshaft sell out,

    To who?

    > the quicker its full value is realized. The longer they wait, the greater
    > the
    > loss that micoshaft investors will have to face up to.

    Now that you've drooled, can you use a handi-wipe?

    > Doing nothing is not an option.

    Each week the MS Corporation takes in as much revenue as RedHat brings in a
    year. Someone needs to quit "doing nothing", that's for sure.

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for HijackingPCs

    DFS wrote:
    > 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Micoshaft hasn't a prayer.

    > blah [snip insulting troll rant]

    >> Doing nothing is not an option.

    > Each week the MS Corporation takes in as much revenue as
    > RedHat brings in a year. Someone needs to quit "doing
    > nothing", that's for sure.

    http://www.tigerdirect.com

    Type "Linux" and click [SEARCH] :

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&searchbtn.y=0

    or http://tinyurl.com/59bhay

    1. Acer Aspire One AOA110-1295 Netbook - Intel Atomô Processor
    N270 1.60GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 8GB SSD, 8.9"
    WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linpus Linux Lite
    Empower yourself with the incredibly light yet remarkably
    productive Acer Aspire One Ė the new thin & light notebook that
    weighs only 2.19 pounds.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Acer
    $389.99

    2. Acer Aspire One AOA110-1295 Refurbished Netbook - Intel Atomô
    Processor N270 1.60GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 8GB SSD,
    8.9" WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linpus Linux Lite, Open Box
    Empower yourself with the incredibly light yet remarkably
    productive Acer Aspire One Ė the thin & light notebook that
    weighs only 2.19 pounds.

    Related Products in Category: Refurbished
    Manufacturer: Acer
    $339.97

    3. Asus Eee PC 900 - Intel Mobile CPU, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB
    DDR2, 16GB SSD, 8.9" WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linux (Pearl White)
    You demanded it. We have it! The new 8.9-inch, 2.18-pound Asus
    Eee PC 900. Itís easy to learn, work and play when you own an
    Asus Eee PC 900.

    Related Products in Category: Netbook
    Manufacturer: Asus
    $349.96

    4. Asus Eee PC 900 - Intel Mobile CPU, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB
    DDR2, 20GB SSD, 8.9" WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linux (Galaxy Black)
    You demanded it. We have it! The new 8.9-inch, 2.18-pound Asus
    Eee PC 900. Itís easy to learn, work and play when you own an
    Asus Eee PC 900.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Asus
    $369.99*

    5. Acer Aspire One AOA110-1626 Netbook - Intel Atomô Processor
    N270 1.60GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB DDR2, 16GB SSD, 8.9" WSVGA,
    Integrated Webcam, Linpus Linux Lite (Onyx Black)
    Empower yourself with the incredibly light yet remarkably
    productive Acer Aspire One Ė the new thin & light netbook that
    weighs only 2.19 pounds.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Acer
    $369.99

    6. Acer Aspire One AOA110-1295 Netbook - Intel Atomô Processor
    N270 1.60GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 8GB SSD, 8.9"
    WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linpus Linux Lite
    Empower yourself with the incredibly light yet remarkably
    productive Acer Aspire One Ė the new thin & light netbook that
    weighs only 2.19 pounds.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Acer
    $379.99

    7. HP 2133 Mini-Note PC - VIA C7-M Processor 1.0GHz, 802.11b/g
    Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 4GB Flash, 8.9" WXGA, Webcam, SUSE Linux
    Enterprise Desktop 10
    The HP 2133 Mini-Note PC comes equipped with the productivity
    tools you need to conduct business efficiently on the go.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: HP
    $499.96

    8. Asus Eee PC 900 - Intel Mobile CPU, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB
    DDR2, 20GB SSD, 8.9" WSVGA, Integrated Webcam, Linux (Pearl White)
    You demanded it. We have it! The new 8.9-inch, 2.18-pound Asus
    Eee PC 900. Itís easy to learn, work and play when you own an
    Asus Eee PC 900.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Asus
    $499.99*

    9. Asus Eee PC 1000 - Intel Mobile Atom Processor, Bluetooth,
    802.11b/g/n Wireless, 1GB DDR2, 40GB SSD, 10" WSVGA, Webcam,
    Linux (Fine Ebony)
    While plenty of PCs promise a revolutionary impact, few deliver
    the goods. Thatís not the case with our new Asus Eee PC 1000.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Asus
    $599.99

    10. Asus Eee PC 1000 - Intel Atom Processor, Bluetooth,
    802.11b/g/n Wireless, 1GB DDR2, 40GB SSD, 10" WSVGA, Webcam,
    Linux (Pearl White)
    While plenty of PCs promise a revolutionary impact, few deliver
    the goods. Thatís not the case with our new Asus Eee PC 1000.

    Related Products in Category: New
    Manufacturer: Asus

    [1] 2 3 4 5 .... 11 NEXT> LAST>>
    Someone's accomplishing something, and it is not Microsoft.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

+ Reply to Thread