[News] Windows Escapee Runs Back to GNU/Linux - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Windows Escapee Runs Back to GNU/Linux

    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Van Dam Iron Works vacillates between Linux and Windows
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| When Ben Rousch joined Van Dam Iron Works close to a decade ago, it didn't
    >| take him long to move off a proprietary network operating system and start
    >| experimenting with a Linux server. He changed horses again, to a Windows
    >| server, but today Van Dam is back in the Linux fold -- lesson learned.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...eeee-onto-desk

    Wrong link for article, or vice versa.

    --
    The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be the union
    of a deaf man to a blind woman.

  3. Re: [News] Windows Escapee Runs Back to GNU/Linux

+ Reply to Thread