Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin - Linux ; Lookout wrote: >On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:47:45 -0700 (PDT), AqD >wrote: *plonk*...

  1. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    Lookout wrote:

    >On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:47:45 -0700 (PDT), AqD
    >wrote:

    *plonk*

  2. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > Lookout wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:47:45 -0700 (PDT), AqD
    >>wrote:

    > *plonk*

    I agree with this poast!

  3. Re: stop the attacks on Sarah Palin

    chrisv added these comments in the current discussion du jour

    >> *plonk*

    > I agree with this poast!

    Yelling "plonk!" demostrates immaturity and a lack of knowledge and
    conviction to carry on an intelligent conversation without getting
    insulting. If people can't or won't do that, then plonk is the best
    thing to do - or, what I do, is simply not reply to assholes who
    only scream stereotypical crap but refuse to open their minds to
    new things.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    "Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the right
    things" - Peter Drucker

+ Reply to Thread