Re: Terry Porter Outed - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Terry Porter Outed - Linux ; Liarmutt wrote: > After takin' a swig o' grog, George Orwell belched out > this bit o' wisdom: > >> Terry Porter >> >> Terrence J Porter >> 914 Dunoon Rd >> Modanville >> NSW 2480 >> Phone: (02)66282697 > ...

  1. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    Liarmutt wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, George Orwell belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Terry Porter
    >>
    >> Terrence J Porter
    >> 914 Dunoon Rd
    >> Modanville
    >> NSW 2480
    >> Phone: (02)66282697

    > Another public database lookup from our anonymous clown, Clog... George
    > Orwell.

    The same public database listing your daughter Stephanie as a student at Indiana University?

    The same public database listing your SSN?

    The same public database listing your lovely wife Jayne?

  2. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Oct 22, 9:30*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > Liarmutt wrote:
    > > Another public database lookup from our anonymous clown, Clog... George
    > > Orwell.

    > The same public database listing your daughter Stephanie as a student at Indiana University?
    >
    > The same public database listing your SSN?
    >
    > The same public database listing your lovely wife Jayne?

    Obsess much?

  3. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Oct 22, 9:30*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >> Liarmutt wrote:
    >> > Another public database lookup from our anonymous clown, Clog... George
    >> > Orwell.

    >> The same public database listing your daughter Stephanie as a student at Indiana University?
    >>
    >> The same public database listing your SSN?
    >>
    >> The same public database listing your lovely wife Jayne?

    > Obsess much?

    He's an anonymous cross-posting idiot who tries to make people nervous
    by posting information that they normally don't advertise on a
    semi-anonymous venue such as Usenet.

    I made it pretty easy on him by posting where I live in various posts.
    The rest is just googooing and following links. Easy stuff.

    I wonder if he's related to the dudes who once hacked the Charleston
    Battery servers and got credit-card info?

    Nahhhhh. The internet is filled with "George Orwells", "Anonymous
    Posters", "Nomen Nescios", "Borked Pseudo Mails", and other anonymous
    cowards.

    They show up anywhere:

    http://groups.google.ro/group/rec.ph...4ca2a4f35b38b8

    They're like fungus in the tropics... unavoidable.

    --
    pu·sil·lan·i·mous
    : lacking courage and resolution : marked by contemptible timidity

+ Reply to Thread